Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Mommy's Magical Night

 Sometimes our kids can be little meanies, but sometimes they can be the sweetest, most kind hearted little angels. 

A week ago Sunday they came up with a plan (Heidi was the master mind, but they all contributed) and handed me this lovely invitation......



I was so very excited and shocked.  For them to come up with something to make my night magical and special blew my mind.  

All week long they would remind me what was coming on "Friday night".  

Friday night rolled around and my night began with a warm bubble bath and a glass of ice water with 3 orange slices on the rim. Sophie said they stood for her, Karter, and Heidi :).

 They turned the lights in the bathroom off and turned the music on my phone on :)....
 ..... and then they brought me a face mask :)..... and put it on......
 ..... and then Heidi cut me up an apple.....
 ..... they also had me a sweet Valentine's Surprise......

.... and then this little turkey stuck her hand all the way down in my water to get an orange slice and said, "MAMA..... MY HANDS ARE CLEAN"..... :)
 ....... Sophie wrote me this sweet note :)......
 ...... and then I got massages.....



 .... Karter had gotten mad at the girls and said they were doing all the massaging and not letting him :-)! We finally convinced him I had plenty of "spots" left :).....
 ..... and then these 2 wanted a bubble bath :).....
 ..... here was their sweet list for my Magical Night :)......
I have to say it was by far the most MAGICAL NIGHT I have had in a while :)!  Their kind, innocent, loving hearts just made my night.  Being a mother is such an honor, blessing, and privilege.

  Oh how I love those 3!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable and precious! It just shows how great their parents are! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is PRECIOUS! I'd say 'Cherish those moments' but I know you do! <3 Many mothers get too caught up and don't treasure the little moments that become precious memories. I've always loved about you that you DO. I love your love of motherhood. <3

    ~Jodi

    ReplyDelete