Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Total Mom Fail Day!

So yesterday was one of those days where I felt like I had a sign around my neck that said #MomFail! 

I got picture days mixed up.  I thought they were yesterday....... but they were today.

Getting Karter to wear a "handsome" shirt is VERY hard.   I told him he had to wear a "handsome shirt" just for picture day and then he could wear a "t-shirt".  
And.......Well....... Heidi put this on mystory on snap chat.....

.... and about mid morning my aunt snapped me (which is how I found out Heidi put that picture on there) and said she thought it was "tomorrow".  So I go check the school calendar and sure enough.... it is tomorrow..... (which is now today haha).  I started panicking and immediately thinking I needed to wear a helmet and some shields for when I picked them up from school.  I knew they would be spitting nails at me as soon as they opened the door.

Sure enough! Boy was I right.  I put my phone in the dash and recorded them.  They were fussing before they even stepped foot in the truck (my car was in the shop.... ).  Unfortunately blogger says the videos are too big for me to share.

 {Oh..... but they are great videos.} 

They said people stared at them all day, wanted to know why they were dressed up, yada yada.  Heidi picked out and wore a special dress..... it was a total Nightmare to them.  I was dying laughing.  

I knew it was going to be hard to convince Karter to dress up AGAIN.  SOOOO I did what every other Mom would do..... right....... I bribed them with an icee :)!  With that offer they quickly agreed to dressing up today to take another picture.



Funny thing is she put this picture on my phone before we left for school.  Not sure why, but it went perfectly with her mood after school.

And yesterday afternoon I had a chicken that kept getting out and then Sophie broke the water hose that goes to the rabbit/chicken pen.
We decided to end our night with face masks :).... always helps our mood.

And at last.... picture day #2.... for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment