Monday, January 11, 2016

Dancing With the Stars Tour

 We had so much fun watching the Dancing with the Stars Tour in Birmingham.  It was just going to be Mom & Tyler going, but I may have guilted her in to taking me and Heidi too.  Heidi LOVES watching DWTS so she was SUPER excited.

Mom was hurting pretty bad that night, but pushed through to enjoy the show.  (She had her PEG tube surgery 3 days later).




 I used my selfie stick to take all of the above pictures and then go figure.... it quit before we took our picture with Noah.

This is Noah for those of you that aren't DWTS fans....
 Noah was on the 20th season of DWTS.  He was phenomenal.  He was injured in Iraq and lost an arm and leg.  He manged to dance terrifically and get 3rd place. 

 I have tried and tried and tried to send videos to post for y'all to see, but it just isn't happening.  Just trust me, the show was AMAZING! Here are a few pictures of the show....


The guy in the white shirt is Hayes Grier.  He is a famous "Viner".  He was on the shows last season.  He is 15, so he was one of Heidi's favorites.








Anyway, I really wish the videos would have worked out.  Even if you aren't a DWTS fan, this tour is still absolutely worth watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment