Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Sophie

Last photo as a 4 year old.
 Somehow our babiest girl turned 5 on June 26th.  I loved timehops reminders over the past 5 years....


This was on Amanda's timehop :)!

This was hers too :)!!!

Baby girl turned 1

Her 2nd birthday
 I don't know if this is going to work, but I had the cutest video on timehop from when she turned 2.  Hopefully you can get it by clicking here.

And you were still all about you.  You let everyone know it was your birthday and you got to make all the plans for the day. 



She had no idea that we got her a cake. She was very surprised when I came out on the balcony with it :).... I was glad Heidi videoed it..... 


 All week she requested pineapple and watermelon for her birthday :)..... of course she got just that.
 We went to Shipwreck to celebrate :)..... she wanted her picture taken out front :).....
 

  For supper we went to Captain Anderson's.... her pick..... She made SURE that I told the waitress that it was her birthday

Sophie Lynne,

     Boy oh boy do you hear me call Sophie Lynne often.  You are a one of a kind ray of sunshine.  I can hardly believe you are already 5 years old.  You are trying to catch up to your brother and sister and I don't like that. 
     Everyday you make me laugh.  You bring such joy and happiness to every room that you walk in.  You LOVE to give kisses and tell me how much you love me.  You also love to give your Daddy back rubs.  I still haven't figured out why you don't voluntarily do mine like you do his :).  To be so sweet you also are quick tempered and very impatient.  You are constantly hurting your brother and sister in some way.  Some days if they look at you wrong you lash out at them.  Other days you play nicely with them.  You take nothing from nobody.  Age doesn't matter.  A good example is Mr. Ronnie at church likes to pick at you and call you, "Steve".  When he does, you quickly reply with "Mr. Rhonda".
      I cannot imagine our lives without you.  I am so thankful God chose me to be your Mom.  I look forward to all of our years and days ahead.  I know you are always going to keep me on my toes.
     I love you baby girl.

Love Always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment