Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever" Psalm 107:1

 We had a wonderful Thanksgiving WEEK!  The kiddos were out all week and I so enjoyed being "schedule" free so to speak. 

Before school got out, Soph had a Thanksgiving program.  It really was so cute.  They all did such a good job.



1st grade was able to watch the program.  I loved watching Karter smile at Sophie as she sang.
 We celebrated Thanksgiving with Kyle's family the Sunday before Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving day we had 2 of my families and then this past Saturday we had a 3rd for my family.  

Kyle requested a key lime cake and my little chef.... Sophie..... loves to help me in the kitchen.  She helped me make the cake and then we were doing the icing.... I put the powder sugar in and said, "Don't turn it on high".... HAHA!!!  You guessed it..... she turned it on high..... powdered sugar EVERYWHERE!
 Sadly, Kyle said Karter is too big (boo hoo) to wear a pumpkin shirt. 



 He is all boy.  He packed his footballs so that the boys could play.




 Thanksgiving evening we went to my Aunt Becky's for the Messer gathering :)! 


Love these 3!

A lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

 Just for fun.... here are some pictures from past Thanksgivings.  I have a love hate relationship with Timehop.  I love looking at old pictures, but I hate how fast time is going by.



No comments:

Post a Comment