Wednesday, August 26, 2020

A Fun Drawing Game

The other day Sophie wanted us to play a drawing game. It ended up being lots of fun. At first, it was just she and I and then Heidi joined in and before we knew it Karter joined in too. 

She put markers, colored pencils, and highlighters in a cup. We could not look and had to pick 3 colors at a time and then a couple times we drew 4 at a time. We took turns picking out a picture on google to draw. We had to draw it and color it the best we could in 3 minutes with the colors we picked. It was actually really fun. 

I thought I would show you some of our work :).... When I went back to try to find the pictures we used to draw, I couldn't find all of them.


ENJOY!!!


This next one was a cute penguin holding a camera, but I couldn't find the google image....







These next ones were mine and Sophie's..... so I was able to fit them all in one picture...









And then the girls and I did a cute koala bear in a tree...


I want us to do it when Kyle can do it with us.... I'd love to see how he draws them๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..... anyway, such a fun little game for everyone to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment