Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dad's Early Bday Celebration at the Beach

 We celebrated Dads birthday early and spent the day at the beach this past Saturday.  Despite the yucky water & high waves, we had a great time.

The water was incredibly sea-weedy.... the yuckiest I think I ever remember seeing it.


Red flag all day.


The first start of the day was pretty cloudy.  The guys enjoyed playing frisbee and throwing the football.


I was taking a picture of Dad and Tyler and a nice older gentlemen walked up and asked if I wanted him to take one of all 3 of us :)!!

Her favorite spot was on Papa's shoulders.

I love this one.  A wave must have just crashed over us.... Dads laughter tells all.

 Burying Karter Man time.....

 We left the beach mid afternoon and got ready to head to dinner :)!! Dad chose Pompano Joe's :)!!
They loved the big aquarium that was close to our table.

All three of our kids have always loved lemons!

Dad & Heidi playing "dots".

My deliciously spicy Mahi-Mahi.  

Sophie loved Papa's Chocolate Bday Cake :)!
 After we ate, we had a fun time at Miracle Strip.  The kids are like me and could live down there if all of our family would move with us :)!
 It really was a Miracle... they all 3 got to jump at the same time :)!...

Love his huge smile!



They love to watch the other kids jump.

...... yeah I didn't see the "Don't get on the fountain" sign until AFTER I captured this.



Sophie had them dancing as they came around :)!





I took this to show how wrong the sunscreen went.  Kind of hard to see with the glare, but his whole left eye was a huge red spot.  Thankfully it has gone away now.

 They loved the slide.... 




It really was a wonderful day.  We ended it with ice cream at Marble Slab and shaved ice :)!  
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment