Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summertime Fun!

I love this picture of Dad and Soph!
We had a fun day of swimming after Sophie's party the other weekend.  Thought I would share some of the pictures with you :)!
 They were trying to learn how to do flips....

All of the kids loved taking turns jumping in with Dad.


Kman flipping



Ally Anna's favorite place to be is in her Mothers Arms.



 I catch myself glancing at Kyle sometimes and thinking just how blessed I am.  He is a Godly, Christian, HANDSOME husband. 
 The next several photos are via photographer Heidi :)!





 .... they started pretending like they were models :)....


I hold my breath when I think about how close we are to actually starting another school year.  Last summer was full of RAIN!! And this summer has been nothing short of BEAUTIFUL!  

MAKING MEMORIES..... 1 DAY AT A TIME :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment