Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Moms Bday, Kman Diving, & Other Random

My beautiful, brave Mama had a birthday July 2nd :)!! 

I made a "Coconut Dream Cake" a few years ago and she talks about that cake all the time.  Well, I haven't been able to find that exact recipe again, so I found one of Paula Dean's that sounded  equally as yummy.  I attempted to make it, but it stuck to the pans *BOO*, so I made a "Coconut Dream Dump Cake" haha!  I just  put it in a trifle bowl.  It was absolutely DELISH!

.... and then Uncle Sonny and Aunt Mandy surprised her with a yummy strawberry cake from Publix.

.... and Papa Johns :)!

These two make me smile.  They are connected at the hip!! I love it.

Chicken Fight with KyKy and Papa!
 LOVE those videos of Kman :)!! He learned how to dive and is a pro!

Friday night we went with Babee to Ed's to eat :)!! That's our favorite hamburger stop! 

 ..... Kman took these next ones of Soph....



Heidi dressed Karter up like Sophie and Sophie up like Karter haha! 

Last week Amanda, Lindsay, and Tillman came over for lunch :)!!  Isn't he a cutie?
I'll end with a video of Tyler :)!!  He drives me crazy the way he sleeps all the time.  So I gave him fair warning that I was going to pour water on him if he didn't get up (the warning was about 1:00 in the afternoon).  Finally at 2:00, I got a bath cloth full of water and got his hiney up :)....


2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to your wonderful Mom!!! <3

    (loved the video at the end too, LOL)

    ReplyDelete