Monday, October 13, 2014

Last Soccer Game, Mollie Maes Party, Afternoon at MeMe's

 It really was a great soccer season.  The "Green Machines" were awesome!  They played their little hearts out every game. 
 After the game Thursday night, the kids went to Papa and Nana's.......
 ..... and Kayla talked me into going to Boot Camp with her (which ended up being Zumba much to her surprise).
 Friday night Kman and Papa camped out in the back yard.  Karter was SO excited and had such a good time.  I loved all the pictures they sent me......


 .... doing shadows on the tent.....

 They even woke up at 5:00 the next morning and built a fire :)!! 

I think this picture shows how much Karter enjoyed it :)!
 Friday night I helped Kayla decorate for Mollie Mae's 1st birthday party celebration.  We partied Saturday morning and it was absolutely precious.... I loved it....










 After her party we headed to spend the afternoon with MeMe.  It gave us and her something to do:)!!  We had a nice walk to Sonic....

I had to turn her top around.  She had strawberries all down the front and was going to ride on my back... strawberries+a white shirt=a MESS!  Karter thought he needed to photograph everyone :)!





It was a nice weekend.  I am glad the kids are out of school today.  We got to be lazy for a little while this morning :)!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment