Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Karter's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

 The Kindergarten Class always takes a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch.  I have looked forward to taking Karter (and next year Sophie) ever since we went with Heidi.  I love to watch the excitement on all the children's faces.  A lot of the kids do not get to experience things like that so it is neat to watch their whole worlds be enlightened. 

 When we first got there it was lunch time.  They all enjoyed having a picnic outside.

The wind was VERY cool when we first got there.  Poor things were shivering!




I absolutely LOVE him having Amanda as a teacher.

She and Kyle will NEVER stop picking on each other.  I love that about them.




 They all were able to carry a pumpkin and a sunflower home.

This little guy really is so sweet.

 They learned about eggs......

 ..... picking apples from trees.....

 ..... they dug for potatoes and learned how to milk a "cow".




 Karter had a blast.  I am so thankful that Kyle and I were able to go with Karter just as we did with Heidi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment