Friday, February 20, 2015

Buttercups 1st Vet Visit, School Project, Jump Rope for Heart

 Y'all.

I have been going to the gym 5 days a week and it seems that by the time I get home from the gym, eat breakfast, shower... then it is time to get Sophie and I have put blogging on the back burner.  

I do apologize.

So this one is a mixture of all sorts of things.

I will start this one off by showing you a picture of our favorite oldest daughter :)....

And.........
 Okay.  Don't Laugh!

We took Buttercup, Heidi's super cute rabbit, to the vet.

Her nails were so long and sharp and I just can't (didn't want to) cut them myself.
 About 3 different workers said........ a rabbit....... haha...... yes a rabbit :)!  They had only seen one before.  So Buttercup made two.  They were fascinated. 

She did great getting her pedicure :)!

 Kyle JR as he likes to be called :)!

Silly Sophie
 Heidi got a bird house for Valentine's Day and they have been wanting to paint it ever since.  I somehow talked Heidi into letting them paint 1 side of it :)!! They had a lot of fun.

Amanda and Tenley came over and played with Buttercup :)!
 Heidi had her very first school research project to do this week.  She was so excited about getting started on it and looked information up on it pretty much as soon as she got the paper on what to do.  I know that excitement won't last throughout the upcoming school years, but for now it was fun. 

 They also had Jump Rope for Heart this week at school.  She was very excited that her class raised the most money in her grade. 


 Yesterday was a very exciting day for us.  

Kyle got home!!!

The kids are always so excited when he comes home.  Karter just can't seem to get enough "boy time" when he gets here.  He snuggled up on the couch with his daddy and it was the sweetest thing.  

A picture was a must :)!
I promise I will try to do better about blogging.  Not for anyone else, but for me.  I do enjoy looking back on them :)! 

1 comment:

  1. We had our 'Rosie the Rabbit' which turned out to be 'Roger the Rabbit' neutered. Boy, did we get the funny looks about that one! :)

    ReplyDelete