Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Valentine's!!

 This year Karter loved writing his classmates names on his Valentine cards.

 Sophie on the other hand complained with all 27 of hers.... just as Karter did last year :)!
 I did cups for each one of their class mates with their name on them :)! 
 I knew their teachers get LOTS of chocolate, so I opted for a chocolate free Valentine for them :)!
 Sophie was with me when we got the cups, so she thought her teachers needed chocolate :)....

.....Before school....

Soph handing out her Valentine's.
 Kman and Soph stayed with MeMe Friday night so they spent most of Valentine's Day with her :)!  They had a wonderful time. Heidi went with the GA (Girls in Action) group from our church for an all day trip.  So I had the day to myself.  I went to the gym, tanned, the store, cleaned house, and then ironed until time to get Heidi.  I only slowed down to eat lunch. 
Presley & Heidi on the bus.
 That night Heidi had Presley and Oki over to spend the night.  They were really good and had a great time!
 ......These were my Valentine's :).....
 Now I have to tell you a funny story.... Kyle had told me to expect a couple packages in the mail for my Valentines gift.  Well Friday a package came and it was from "Sexy Sparkle". 

I immediately got real red faced and was like...... holy cow..... Kyle has never ordered anything like this... AND THE MAILMAN SAW IT..... oh geez!!! I came inside, didn't open the package.... just hid it in our room.  I knew if the kids saw it they would want to watch me open it.  And I did NOT want them to see what was from Sexy Sparkle. 

When Kyle called me, he told me to open it.  I told him I hid it and why I hid it and he burst out laughing.  When I opened it and found this......
a charm for my Pandora bracelet .... I felt like an IDIOT!!! We were both seriously rolling on the phone.  He could hardly wait to tell his fellow "oil" brothers.

To make matters even funnier the next day I got a package in the mail from "Pugster".  I told him I was getting mixed emotions hahahaha!  Sexy Sparkle to Pugster..... I don't know how he managed to find these places.  But he got me another beautiful charm because he said I say this all the time....
Although I would have loved for my Valentine to be here, that is just part of the oil field life.  He really put a lot of thought into those two charms and that meant so much to me. Valentine's was really great this year :)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment