Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend


I started this blog last night and then it kept deleting my pictures so I got flustured and quit :)! I have once again misplaced my camera chord to upload my pictures... so all I have to share from Easter weekend are the pictures that were taken from my phone. I'll share the others once I find the chord or figure out how to get them off this chip thing *L*!
Saturday morning me, the girls, and Mom started the day off with a pedicure for Easter :) and then had to make a stop by my favorite store... Maurice's :)!! Always have stuff I can't seem to pass by when I go.
We had to wait a little while before we were able to get our pedi's so... we visited the shoe store next door. So here's a picture of the girls running down there :)....
So for all of you that think Sophie is an ANGEL... HA! She is our little tester.... she has no care in the World. She'll slap me, you, whomever..... bite, scratch, pinch.... she flat out does not care. You can spank her.... put her in time out... she might cry for a second, but then she's over it and didn't learn a thing. So anyway... I said all that to say that this is a picture of my arm in the shoe store. She was running through the store, so I was trying to catch her and I went down one aisle and her the other and I got her at the end.... well as soon as I grabbed her, she latched on and bit the crap out of my arm. Of course she got a spanking and she laughs about it.
We finally got called to get a pedi :)!! Little Tiny was all into it...

She is something else.... thats all I can say :)!






HAHA I had to share this... my little photographer took this in Maurice's when I was trying on clothes *L*!
Saturday at lunch we started our Easter with Kyle's family. WE had a great Saturday.
I have to share what "sweet" Sophie managed to do without any of us realizing it. She somehow walked in with a bucket full of sand.... and well yes.... very much enjoyed putting it all over the table!!! And yes that table was inside :)!! I'm telling you she keeps us constantly on our toes!! As MeMe says, "She's 1 in a million"!!

Isn't this table pretty? She always does a great job decorating for each holiday.Okay so if you are a loyal blog reader then you know that MeMe gets the grandkids "live" presents each year. I have to admit that finally on year 3 she did great and provided a cage, food, etc. Go MeMe! We now have 5 Hampsters!! Yep! Scary, Simon, Rosie, Oreo, and Sparkles.
Okay this is where it kept messing up on me.... the pics got out of order and when I tried to correct it, it would delete them :(!! So anyway these next 4 were taken Saturday night at my dads. Kyle was helping them hang their new TV..... I LOVE this picture of Kyle.... so handsome :)!

HAHA Jonathan was closely supervising :)!
My cousins Drew and Brock were poking fun at KC because he can't seem to do anything that he has to concentrate on without sticking his tongue out... so they snapped this picture *haha*!

Okay so back to Saturday *hehe*!!! Here's little miss....

Karter and Sophie aren't real interested in the Hampsters. I mean it's not that they just don't like them, but they don't really care about them. Karter held one twice and got bit both times, so he's over it.... and since he got bit, Soph just automatically says they bit her if she gets close to the cage *LOL*!








Okay.... y'all also know that I like the kids and us to be very much coorinating and matching on Easter. Of course it has to be pastel colors... So here are a few shots of the kids before church.... Some of all of us on the camera I'll share eventually *L*!! Kyle and I both wore white.



I was soooo happy with the kids outfits. Thanks KelleysKids for putting together a great look :)!! Even Kman had his initials on his shirt :)!! I got his white linen shorts at www.nextdirect.com... I highly recommend that website for cheap prices and great quality.
Sunday afternoon we went to the annual Wyatt Easter :)!! Had a wonderful time there.... of course pics on my camera. I have no idea why, but i was sooooo tired when it was all said and done. I seriously think I could have taken a nap on the concrete. The girls and I were completely out that night by 8:30.
Anyway.... when we got home I let the babies (Heidi wanted to watch a movie.. she was tired too) paint on their canvas' the Easter Bunny brought them. Karter was soooo proud of his. And my intentions were to let them paint them and then hang them in the playroom. Well that's not really going to happen *L*!!! You'll see why.....






HAHA They most definitely enjoyed this activity. Thankfully MeMe got a new pool liner Saturday so the pool was working on filling up.... it was the perfect fullness for the kids. So we let them get in it and "wash" off.
I'll leave you with a few videos to enjoy :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment