Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wedding and Tonight......

What an early evening.... gosh!! I sold my car :)!! So when I got off work, my mom helped me clean out the inside.... gosh there was a lot of stuff in there. Anyway we also worked on the Hamster cages. Kyle and I ordered an additional cage the other night with some attachments, etc. some treats, and some little balls for them. Well while I was cleaning the cages and trying to "build" the new one, Heidi put the Hamsters in the balls inside. Mom said she came in and Spohie was kicking them and laughing while watching the poor "rat" go flying across the room!! Baahaaa!

Anyway thanks to Moms help, we finally got the cages assembled and the silly hamsters fed and cleaned up. By this time we were rushing because we HAD to leave for church. WE were already leaving later than normal. So anyway... off we went. I decided to just go to BK to grab the kids some supper real fast. Well guess what.... the poor worker spilt Sprite on me first... I was like that's okay.... it's clear.... well then she spilt Diet Coke on me and the car. YIKES!!!! I have on white and by this time we have 10 minutes to get to church. I told her it was okay... while on the inside I just wanted to SCREAM!!!! I wanted to be at church.... there was no way I could go like this. So I was sitting there still at the window and I was looking for my debit card everywhere... guess what??? She forgot to give it to me :(!! So I had to call her back to the window and she still had it. Anyway.... here are some pictures.....







Stylin' and Profilin' :)!!

And here's our Hamsters.... they are loving their new "crib"!
Saturday we went to Kyle's cousins wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous!!! Soooo perfect. Anyway I thought I would share some pictures that we took :)!!

It was a great place because the children could run and play and really enjoy themselves. They actually didn't want to leave..... we had to make them.

Isn't this bridge sooo pretty??? WOuld be great for pictures....oh and that's Karter Man running across it :)!



My handsome Hubster being nosy *L*!! He thought it was a storm shelter...
This little girl was a wild thing. But when is she not??? She is incredibly fast. We chased her all over that place.
She was checking out the dance floor :)!






My beautiful family. I am sooooo thankful for my precious family.


HAHA KC took these a few weeks ago when we went to the mall. Thought I would share them too :)!!

Anyway it has been a great week. Just tiring. Please remember my MIL in your prayers. She's having her gallbladder removed tomorrow morning. Hopefully she'll have a speedy recovery.
Also please be in prayer for a coworker of mine and her daughter. They are waiting the results for Cystic Fibrosis and she found out today that her daughter (1 yr old) has almost no hearing in 1 ear and 50% in the other.
Thank you :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment