Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Karter Man is 3


* Been completely potty trained for months now
* In a very whiny stage....
* Still drinks juicce like crazy. He seriously drinks more than any PERSON I know!
* Of course he still does not sleep all night. Some nights he does, but it's pretty random.
* He loves boots and would wear them everyday with anything he had on if I would let him.
* He absolutely LOVES watching Cars and Toy Story.
* He's very bashful just like his big sissy.
* He is a pretty sweet little boy.... but if you make him mad, he gets MAD!!!
* If you ask him how old he is he will hold up 2 fingers and say, "five" :)!!
*He loves to fish, play tball, and of course ride his jeep!
* The honest truth is he pees outside more than he does inside... that's the fun of being a boy!
* He can work the ipad much better than I can!!
* He was so very excited that today was his birthday. Of course when he woke up at a little past midnight I told him Happy Birthday and then as soon as he woke up I sang to him :)!! So he would start singing to himself randomly and pretend to bloe out candles. It was so sweet.
This was us this morning at church. He got camera shy *L*!
With Kyle's work schedule we weren't sure when he would be here so we haven't planned his actual birthday party yet. But I still like to make sure our kids feel extra special on "their" day. So after church we grilled out with the family and swam. Well not all of us swam :)!! It was pretty chilly!

Here's the grill master :)!! He said he loves using a charcoal grill because it makes all the neighbors talk about how yummy it smells!!Since Kyle's parents live next door, it was easy to grill down there and hang out by her pool. She still decorated the inside just in case :)!! Isn't it precious?





Kman could hardly wait to open his gifts.



And then he got his gun :)!! His friend, Luke, got one at his party and Karter LOVED it. I got him a 4wheeler cake to party with today :)!! He absolutely loved it. He kept picking it up and putting it back on the cake.... "mud riding".... and he actually bogged it down one time hehe!









Okay I sitll can't figure out this blog on our new computer. It keeps erasing my pictures and videos when I try to move them and will not let me copy and paste t hem?!?!? So weird!! So there's videos at the end :( that I would ordinarily put all through here. Anyway the wind was making the candle lighting pretty difficult. So Spot stepped in to the rescue :)!

HAHA Papa thought he had their camera so he took some pictures of KyKy and Heidi on the trampoline. It was a nice surprise!


There were lots more of them on the trampoline on here but guess what.... it deleted them... and if I go add them back then they'll be put at the top and it won't let me move them down?!?!?! WEIRD!!! And annoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment