Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Little Bit of This..... A Little Bit of That....

Our Sophie Lynne talks up a storm... pretty much non stop :)!! And will usually say or attempt to say anything.  Tonight we were watching TV and the Aflac Commercial came on.... no joke... everytime the duck would say the annoying, "Aflac", so would Sophie.  I'm like wait... you are only 1 and you're really saying Aflac hehe???
I have been trying to teach Heidi how to ride her bike... and trying to teach Kman how to do it with training wheels.... both are a work in progress. 

Soooooo like the video above?? Jaycee met the hamsters for the first time Saturday... oh and we are down to 1 hamster.  !?!?!?!? Somehow one of the side things came off and we guess they escaped through there.  Bitter sweet..... bitter sweet :)!! I just hate we just spent $63 on STUFF for it!

Soooo my talented Mom has been practicing the "Fish Tail" braid on Heidi.  This was her first attempt and I think it looks pretty amazing to be a first try :)!!
 

 Isn't this so precious??? This was in line at school before her field trip.  They visited the petting zoo and had a picnic lunch :)!! How fun???


 HAHA Sooooo mom and Heidi have been trying to come up with a plan to get a new kitten.  One night Heidi had my phone and was playing with it.... I think she asked MeMe how to spell Opine?!?!?!  Anyway..... when I got my phone back I cracked up..... look at the note she sent Babee and the sad picture *L*!! She knows what to do to get what she wants hehe!


Saturday morning Heidi had dance recital practice and afterwards we went to check on our ducks that we released in the pond over that way.  The girls LOVED it.  Notice Little Bit's head hanging out the window hehe?



Whew..... She had to be dressed, hair, and makeup and be at the auditorium at 745.... sure was early for a Saturday.  But afterwards we went to McD's for breakfast :)!!


Welp.... the sub is gone!! bye bye!! This is the last look at it before Dad and I pulled off....

Heidi and I being silly in it for the last time :)!!


Haha So now we are driving Kyle's work car.... we are def packed in!!
This was Sunday night going to church.... both babies were passed out **L**!

HAHA Here's American's Next Top Model *lol*!

Their Daddy's company sent him a stuffed boat in the mail.... so the kids have enjoyed playing with it since it's, "Daddy's boat"!!

Well Jaycee met the Hamsters for the first time this weekend.  She did really well with them. 


HAHA this was at My Dad and Yana's Friday night.... those sweet kids of mine pushed me over in the chair and of course thought it was hilarious!

Speaking of funny... have to share that Sunday morning I was in the shower.... and Kman came in and was just a talkin' to me.  Next thing I knew the lights went out, the door shut, and he was GONE!!! My bathroom has no natural light coming in, so it was PITCH BLACK!!  Finally after a few screams of his name, he came back in with a pretty little smile on his face and turned the light back on :)!!
I am going to leave you with a video that is sure to make you smile :)!! The kids and I love to sing and dance and be silly in the car.  Makes the time in there much more fun :)!!

Happy Tuesday.  Like our SS Teacher says, don't dread it.... remember it's the only Tuesday you will get this week.  Make the best of it :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment