Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kyro's Home, Christmas Lights, SS Party, Christmas Fun...

I thought I would catch you up on the past several days. 
 
My sweet hubster came home last Thursday.  The kiddos and I were soooo excited :)!!  So Thursday after school they proceded to a pillow fight to celebrate *LOL* (which really is a normal day in our house)...

Papa came home last week too and he bought the kids a whoopie cushion.... of course the kids LOVE it :)!! They loved it so much that they tore the first one and he bought them another one.  Thank goodness the 2nd one blows itself back up haha.

Me and Soph being silly.... she likes for me to "ride on her shoulders"....
Finally he made it home :)!!! His beard is soooo out of control LOL!! And he loves it.  He's like.... "You know you think it's sexy" baahaaaa!!!!! NOT!

Soph was checking him out....

She was so excited to see him.....

It was like she couldn't get enough of him.... right here she was arguing with him that she had brown eyes.... of course I got a video too :)...
 
And he had to join the whoopie cushion fun :)......
Friday morning I went and made copies at the school and when I came home the babies were all bundled up outside with their Daddy :)....

Friday night we went and ate Japanese and the babies actually did not get scared :).... SUCCESS!!!

After we ate we rode through and saw the Christmas lights in Enterprise.  It is truly amazing the work that goes into that.
I had to get a picture of Sophie's hair.... she insisted on it being braided :).
So amazed at the lights.....



We accidentally came to this house with this huge sleigh in the front yard.... it was AMAZING!!

Look at how huge these deer and Santa are.... so neat to us.
Ohhhhh and our handsome little man.  He was watching his movie & I saw a great photo opportunity :).
Once we got home, MeMe came to give Kyro some early Christmas presents.  They are terrible when it comes to gifts.  They neither one like to wait until Christmas LOL. 

I love this picture of her pampering him.  Never too old for his mama's sympathy :).
Heidi was helping him open the gifts...
Saturday the kiddos and I went to a party at the skating rink while Kyle helped cook for our Sunday School party that was Saturday night.

This was Sophie's first time skating.  I promise she thinks she is just as big as Heidi and her friends.


LOL And I love this picture of Karter Man playing a game with all of Heidi's girlfriends.  I jokingly said he was going to like having a big sister with friends LOL......
And ole Sophie Girl..... she kept us laughing at the party. 
At one point she helped herself to the table and started finishing off the dip bowl.  Thankfully everyone was finished with it.

When we pulled up to the party, Karter actually said, "Momma.... do you think this is a good idea"?? HAHA.... he watches so many movies and gets all these cute sayings from them.  I said, "No Karter... I really don't" lol.... and sure enough... can't help but be exciting.  Heidi even lost a tooth at the party :).
Once the party was over, we came on home and started getting ready for our party.  Kyle was snacking while he got ready and he thought it was soooo (sadly) cool that his popcorn got stuck in his beard. 
Us at our party :)..... we had SOOOO much fun and seriously have not laughed as hard as we did that night in a long time.  FUN FUN!
While we went to our party, Papa & Nana took the kiddos bowling.  As Karter told Papa, "that was a great time".  :-))))




They said Sophie kept wanting the 14 lb pink ball.. I laughed because she only weighs 10 more lbs than that ball.
Okay, you know how random I am.  I had to show you my pinterest inspired way of keeping up with our Christmas Cards.  It is so awesome and I really wish I had of started it years ago.  I have a card tree, but they just fall out of it.  So usually they just stack up and become out of control until the end of the season when I put them in a ziplock and store them. 

Well this year I punched a hole in the corner of each of them and put them on this ring.  Such a great idea!  I keep them on our end table so when people come over, they can just flip through them like a book. WONDERFUL idea whomever came up with that.
So more Christmas bliss.... Sunday morning our Choir had their Christmas contata and Sunday night was our children's department play.  (Heidi is still too shy to participate, but Sophie was begging to get up there).  They did an awesome job :).  Once it was over, we all stayed and ate finger foods. 

I did the chicken roll up recipe that I put on here last week :).  I just did them in little balls instead of the big crescent rolls.
Sweet Stella Kayte sat with us :)... Is this picture of she and Karter not so cute?  I was so surprised that he smiled for a picture, willingly (ha).

Soph with a big ole jolly rancher *L*...


"Jace Robertson" (hehe)....
Soph was very into the play when it first started.... (first started is the key word).
Karter was enjoying it too.... looks like Kyle too :)...
And then on to Monday......

Heidi's teacher had asked me if I would come in and help them with an ornament craft.  I am so thankful that I now have the opportunity to do things like that (when Kyle is home).  I loved being in her class and just watching all of her classmates and how they all interact.

Once we got home, I checked the mail and SANTA had wrote them each a letter.  He was in a big hurry undoubtedly because all of their names are wrong LOL.  But that is okay :).... Heidi was the only one that caught on.
Most of you already know, but the babies LOVE to "cook".  So I let them help me with most everything that goes on with our stove.  Like seriously, Karter can already scramble his own egg.  So yesterday I let them help with cooking Jambalaya for lunch.
Okay more randomness.... all of you "deal seekers" out there, I found this awesome website... www.mindymaesmarket.com that has incredible deals.  I bought all that you see in this picture for $53 (& that included shipping).  The yellow things are knobs that I am going to use for Heidi's desk I am redoing & if any of you love the bubble necklaces, then you know how much just 1 of those usually are.
LOVE these knobs....
My dad came over and ate some Jambalaya yesterday and the babies of course wanted to go to his house to play.... I was literally OVER whelmed when I walked in the door and saw this..... (check out Sophs smile).
So we got that mess cleaned up and headed to Andalusia to do Christmas with Kyle's aunt and uncle :).  We had lots of fun, but the kiddos got super tired. 
 
So today is a new day and adventure :). 
 
Wanted to leave you with a video of Karter Man since I hardly get him do anything cutesy.  He was watching "Diego" on the ipad.... so he was singing the theme song to it.
Have an awesome day :)....

No comments:

Post a Comment