Monday, December 3, 2012

Incredibly Busy Weekend.... Possibly Too Busy?

 Oh my goodness.... this past weekend was almost too much.  It was non stop all weekend.  Friday night we went over to our friend Kayla and Tad's and we cooked yummy Chicken Alfredo Wraps.  That is one dish that the kiddos actually just eat up.

Here is a picture of the dish before it was put in the oven....
 Saturday morning we started off with a very cute Rapunzel party for sweet Kaidi.  The kiddos loved jumping in the bounce house. 

 We stayed at Kaidi's party for an hour and then rushed to town so we wouldn't miss the Christmas Parade.  We got there right as they were coming down the street :). 

Here is a picture of Luke and Karter watching....
 Sophie with her Rapunzel hair and MeMe...
 LOL of course my non picture taking son wouldn't look..... Karter, Luke, Brayden, and Oki.
 Sun was bright in this one.... KyKy and Heidi....
 Luke, Kman, and MeMe.....

 After the parade, I had to hurry home to get ready for a shower for my cousins wife I was  helping to host.  So I chopped up lots of fruit, made punch, and headed to Andalusia :).  The shower was wonderful and they got lots of really nice things for the new baby.

Thankfully my sweet brother watched the kiddos for me and then my mom came and helped him.  Of course by this time "The football" game was on :)!!! And by now most of you know that Alabama won the SEC Championship.  We ended the game at my moms house :)..... and you can tell in this pic of me coloring with Soph that by this time, I had put on some comfy pj pants :)!
 Yesterday after church we went to my moms for lunch and then she and KyKy took the kiddos to ride horses while I went to another shower. 

My brother sent me these pictures :)....
 The girls have been begging to ride horses..... Heidi absolutely LOVES it.
 This is like my most favorite picture.  Tyler is an AMAZING photographer!!!!  He was upset that you couldn't see Sophie's boots in the picture LOL.
 HAHA Who knows what the girls were doing here.....

 And...... I took this picture this morning..... already fighting.  This is what they do I would say 90% of the day. 
Anyway Happy Monday everyone :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment