Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One of Those Days Where I am Tested Every Second.

Oh my stars.... yesterday just was a very trying day.  The babies were bad ALLLLLL day!!! They were constantly fighting, yelling, getting into anything and everything!!  I felt like all I did all day was get on to them.  They seriously haven't been that bad in a long time. 
 
I am soooo beyond grateful for "my new job", but some days are just harder than others.  Yesterday was the day.  I requested to use one of my "vacation days" in the near future haha!!!
 
I managed to scrub... and I mean SCRUB.... our two living room fans while Sophie napped.  They look so pretty and shiny now haha!
 
When we got Heidi from school we went to Kyle's grandmother's house to "beautify" her :)!!!  I helped her with her makeup, hair, and getting dressed for her Christmas party she had last night.  I really was enjoying it..... until the kiddos just started being A MESS!  They were into everything it seemed.  And then I sent them outside to the backyard to play so that I could still watch them.  Well of course they start running around the house, and then Sophie decides to "pee" like Karter in the FRONT YARD!!! Of course it soaks her panties and pants... so she is now BUTT NAKED!!!  Whew.... really makes me tired just thinking about it all over haha!
 
When we got home I started supper :)..... I took baked spaghetti, garlic bread, and apple pie to our sweet friends that had a baby.
 
While I was getting it prepared, the girls tore a chain off of our Countdown to Christmas list and it said, "bake cookies".  Well..... I had in mind to bake these quick already squared off cookies you buy at the store, but Heidi wanted homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies.  So OF COURSE that is what we do :)!! 
 Apple pie in the making..... my aunt Becky's recipe and it is usually oh so good. 

 Some how while I was cooking Sophie decided to color our floor????? GEEZ!!!
 Soooo what does this mommy do??? Yep.... she had to scrub it up!  We are out of magic erasers.... I guess they work overtime at our house, so she had to scrub extra hard with 409 and paper towels.
 Doesn't this look delicious?  It was my first time, but definately not the last time making baked spaghetti.  (pinterest inspired of course.... what did I do before pinterest??)
 And the finished apple pie :)...... we like it hot with ice cream.
 While the babies were in the tub playing, I thought it would be safe to start the cookies with Sis.  I really think she enjoyed it :)!! And she done a great job mixing it all up.
 After it was done mixing Little Bit of course had to like the beater. 
 Looks yum right???
 So as some cookies were baking, KyKy came over to eat some supper and found a LIZARD.... yes a LIZARD on the leg of our kitchen table????  OMG!  Just to top the day off right????

Well Heidi caught it..... and then let it go.... of course it jumped on my leg!! I scream bloody murder.... scared me to death.  I froze!!  Thankfully it jumped off and Tyler caught it.



 And then miraculously the kiddos started playing?  How does that happen that at 830 at night they decide to be sweet?? Idk?? But anyway it stopped right after these pictures LOL.  They got wound up yet again....

 And while the other two were doing that..... Little Bit was still eating!!!  Licking the bowl this time.
 So needless to say I was a tired mommy!!!  Definitely earned my keep haha!!!

Hopefully today is a new and improved day.  Here's my sweet Heidi Bug before school..... gosh she stole mine and her Daddy's hearts 6 1/2 years ago.
And then.... here is her sister on the way home from taking her to school.  (PS:  She loves to "pick on" Karter and sit in his seat.... even if he doesn't ride with us to school).
 
Ohhhh I forgot.... I let Heidi pull todays chain off because I knew what it said and anyway it said to leave some of our cookies for the mailman.  So thankful Valerie told us about teh Light Em Up Page....  We put the cookies in a bag and put this cute note on them....
 And stuck them in the mailbox :).... with the flag up of course :)!!
 Hopefully it'll put a smile on his/her face as it did ours leaving it.

Well last but not least.... just as I thought I could get a shower.... I tried several times this morning.  Anyway as I was cleaning up the overspilt drink that Sophie managed to do, she spilt my makeup all in the bathroom??? HOW DOES SHE DO THIS SOOO FAST?  She poured an entire drink in a small cup initially and just watched it over flow. 

And then I went to the bathroom to find this.....
Whew..... we are going to go to the park and run off some energy LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment