Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Family Fun Night Pics & Kidz Kamp Fun!

 I really like seeing Karter and Sophie together in most of the things they do.  I was glad they got to stand by each other Friday night to sing what they learned at VBS.


Pretty little sister watching Heidi Bug sing




I was beyond happy that Mama felt well enough to go.
 These were also on my camera from the next day when we went to Mama's and they swam in her pool.....

 Yesterday the club that I am in put on their 5th annual Kidz Kamp.  The kids do all kinds of fun things.  They paint a canvas, play on the play ground, get to see and pet animals, eat pizza, do a science experiment, and be with friends. 
Since I helped with it, we had to be there early and I was able to snap this :)!

Helping Kman draw a fish.

I love to see what the kids draw with their imaginations.  Heidi's initials also made me laugh.  She is so used to seeing things monogrammed that she even draws her initials that way :)!!

.... and Sophie drew her Daddy :)!!!

Handsome Karter Man!

They were zoned in watching the cheerleaders perform.
 Science Experiment Time.....



Playground Fun!
Canvas drawing & painting.....
 They actually draw it themselves and then paint it.  Love how they are all similar, but different.
 ... and then the little petting zoo.....

These were the cutest little chickens.  They were called Polish Chickens and I think they may be the type of chicken I want next :)!!

 They hang pretty tight.....


 .... and guess what??? Karter made the Star News!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment