Monday, June 9, 2014

Lake Fun, Pool Fun, Fun All Around

 Mom was starting to feel better this past Thursday.  She didn't feel great, but she felt well enough to go to the lake with us for a picnic and some fun.  The kids had a ball playing on the new equipment and swimming.
KyKy was able to come for a few minutes before heading to work. 



My partner in crime....

They held hands on the walk down.  It was very sweet.
 Hank, his grandpa, and a friend ended up coming too.  It was a nice surprise.  The kiddos had so much fun.

He brought an inter-tube.....they had a lot of fun with it!

 ....Surfer Karter....
 We came home just in time to get baths, a quick nap, and head to vbs.  Babee was the baby rocker :)!!!  They fell right to sleep.....

Wild Thing wearing Hanks hat after vbs.
 I thought Soph was just going to dance a sweet dance and maybe do some singing.... what I didn't expect her to do was...... put on a stripper show..... to none other than Disney Channel's Soul Train...

 Y'all know I have been super excited about my flowers.  My Mom got me this beautiful Hibiscus and pot, so we planted it and I was VERY excited the next morning that I actually had a bloom.  Made me happy happy!

Hot summer days means lots of Snow Cone trips....
 Okay, so these two were in charge of their water just long enough for me to run something outside and back in.  Heidi came out to let me know just how full they let it get...... They could hardly move without it going over the sides.....

 The kiddos were supposed to be cleaning their rooms.  I was cleaning the kitchen and heard lots of laughter and loud music.  I couldn't help but go check it out with my camera..... I LOVED what I saw....
 Friday night was family fun  night at church.  (pics to come).  Sophie was so excited to be able to make her "star debut" on stage.  She had been waiting for stardom on stage for some time now haha.  Anyway, after Family Fun Night Presley came home with us to spend the night :).  Kman decided to go home with Babee and dodge all the girls.  The girls had a ball playing all night. 

The next morning we got up, I did breakfast for them, and then we headed to their friend, Madalyn's, pool party. 

 Sophie always has a blast at her sisters friends' parties.....

 After the party we hung out at Babee's.  She ended up talking me into a spontaneous pedicure trip.  When we came back the kiddos were swimming with KyKy and having a good time..... then we trimmed some trees, fed the fish, and while I had supper cooking they went night swimming....
 After supper and baths, Soph ended up falling fast to sleep sitting up in Babee's lap.....
 Sunday morning we were so close to missing Sunday School.  We have to leave by 8:30 and I woke up at 8:00.  Usually the kids are my alarm clocks, but I guess they were so tired from our Saturday fun that they were snoozing away.  I somehow managed to get a shower, blow dry my hair, get ready, get 3 kids ready and left at 8:40.  Not to shabby :)!! 

After church we went to a family reunion.  It has been a LONG time since I have been to one and the food was PHENOMENAL! 
 We visited Bigmama in the nursing home (My Moms mom) before coming home.  We came home just in time to get ready for church. 

I snagged this cute picture of these divas before church started....
Sophie and Stella Kayte
 Heidi Bug spent the night with Presley last night.  She said she had a lot of fun.  Valerie sent me this picture of them playing beauty shop....
 The babies and I went to Papa and Nana's a little before lunch to swim, eat, and swim some more.  When we first got there they spotted a cat and ended up going on a "mission" (as they said).  I thought this picture was cute...  They really are BFFs....
 We had so much fun swimming all afternoon.  Kman wore his bracelet that Trey made him and he had me take a picture to send to Mrs. Tina :) {Treys Mom}.....
 Karter just started randomly singing (or trying to sing) "Sweet Cherry Pie".... Love that little video.  He got the words WAY wrong... but it was too cute.
Checking things out with Papa
 They both started jumping in backwards and twisting while jumping in....

Air Shot!
.... And I have to end with Sophie's new "fan version" of Frozen.... She's got it going on.....


2 comments:

  1. Hi Toyia, I saw this today and thought of your sweet Mother. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/frankincense-superior-chemotherapy-killing-late-stage-ovarian-cancer-cells
    I know Frankincense is great for a lot of things, but this is especially interesting.

    I love seeing all your pictures of your family having Summertime fun :) Even got a few of KyKy in there ;)

    We're still praying for your Mom everyday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared it with my Mom :)!! Thank you!!!

    Thank you for always being so kind and for praying for Mama :)!!!

    ReplyDelete