Thursday, June 5, 2014

McDs with Papa & Library Fun!

 Papa took Kman and Soph to McDonald's Tuesdsay morning.  They had so much fun eating breakfast, playing on the playground, and hanging out with Papa.


 When they got back, Heidi and I went over and they went swimming for a little bit until time to come home to get ready for VBS :).

Yesterday morning we met our friends Tina and Trey for breakfast and then we all went to the Library.  The Library offers this neat Summer Reading Program for the kids.  They get points for books they read and they have neat programs that I'll take the kids to.

Heidi picking out her books....
 Presley is the "big competition".  This is our first year participating, so Heidi is very excited about it.  We were joking with the ladies at the Library about Presley being the competition and just a few minutes later Pres walked in to return some books and get new ones :)!!
 Sophie said, "I can read all these books".... and trust me, she "read" to us A LOT yesterday haha!
 We ate lunch with MeMe after our library trip and then went to Babee's to play and swim until time for VBS.  It was a great day.

I'm thinking about maybe a picnic at the lake today.

I saw this eCard and it fit Heidi and I perfectly (although she does look just like I did when I was her age.... she is still SUPER clumsy just like I was)....

 ... and this was PERFECT for my friend, Kayla...... she does NOT like light up shoes LOL....


No comments:

Post a Comment