Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Festivities

We were all glad to see that our three elves made an appearance.  The kids were so excited when they found them and the note they left. 

Sophie was in the Andalusia Christmas parade.  She had such a fun time and I was very proud of her for being such a big girl.  I was extra nervous about her riding it without her big sister, but she did great.
 We had Christmas at MeMe's the first of the month.  The kids always have a good time getting together with their cousins.....

 This past Sunday afternoon Karter and Sophie were in the preschool Christmas musical.  They did such a good job!!  All of the little performers :).....

 We also had Christmas with Kyle's Dad, aunt, and uncle.......
 Kyle and Karter went hunting before we celebrated.... hence the face paint :).....
 This past Wednesday night was Family Fun Night at church.  Sadly Sophie and I had to miss with her running fever.  Karter and Heidi went and had a wonderful time.  They had a World Champion Juggler put on a show. I was really looking forward to seeing. 

Yana and Kayla kept me posted with pictures and videos :)....

BFFs

 I think I have also forgotten to tell you all that Heidi got a rabbit for Christmas.... from MeMe.... Buttercup.  That thing is spoiled rotten!!!  This was her chilled on her back Wednesday night after they got in from church....

Sunday at church they split in groups and raced making each other into a snowman.

Kyle and Karter building legos :)

I missed all of the class parties this week due to sickness, but thankfully my friend, Amy, sent me some pictures....


Now we are looking forward to the next 17 days (Not that Karter is counting or anything) off from school. 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Toyia and Family! Wishing you many blessings in the year to come!

    Love,
    Jodi

    p.s. I've been a stay at home mom all my life, and this post is SO TRUE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good grief, I posted this under the wrong post!! haha Meant to be under the stay at home mom post. :)

    ReplyDelete