Friday, April 17, 2015

Science Party & Girls Day Trip to the Beach

 I don't know about y'all, but I love finding pictures on my phone that the kids take.  With that said, there are LOTS of selfie pictures on my phone that Heidi took.


 This post is full of pictures!  

Several weeks ago on a Friday night we went to Heidi's friend (& cousin), Megan's, science party.  It was really REALLY neat.  Even Karter and Sophie had a good time. 















 On the way home Heidi accidentally broke a glow stick and then (non accidentally) slung it all over the car.  I'll admit it was pretty hilarious and a "glowing mess". 


Megan's sister, Carrie Beth, has the coolest bike.  The kids loved it!

Once we got home and everyone had baths, they crashed.
 The next morning Karter went with his friend, Luke, to the beach to celebrate Luke's birthday.  He had been counting down the days until time to go.  Since he was going to the beach, us girls and MeMe decided to go too :)!!  Karter wanted nothing to do with us, so I just stayed in contact with his Mom throughout the day.  

We started the day with a yummy lunch....

Chasity sent this to me of the boys at Fishbowl.  So fun!

They love playing at The Commons :).....

 While we waited on MeMe to check out, we had a mini selfie session.... the girls would say what kind of face to make....



 Before the day ended we went to Build-A-Bear.  I couldn't even talk Karter in to coming with us and building something.  So they dropped him off at my Mom's on the way home :)! 







We had a wonderful day!  We got home kind of late, but it was all worth it.  The girls had a ball with us and Karter had a ball with his friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment