Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter 2015

Because He LIVES I can face tomorrow.
Because He LIVES all fear is gone.
 
Because I KNOW He holds the future
and life is worth the living
just because He LIVES.
 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Easter! 
 
 ~ I love celebrating that Jesus is no longer in the tomb.  That He died and rose again for all of us! 
~ I love that Easter is the beginning of gorgeous warmer weather and that summer is not too far behind.
~ I love all the pastel/bright colors that Easter brings.
~ What else I love..... I get to bring my white pants/shorts out! Whoop Whoop! (I'm still old school on the white pant thing.  I'm working on that.  Slowly.)
 
We spent the last part of Spring Break in Freeport, so when we got home Saturday night we still had to color eggs :)!  It is always lots of fun.........


1 of my favorites
Easter Morning.....

The kids love play glasses.  Sophie got some new ones in her basket :)!

They also got new notepads.  This was the first thing Kman wrote in his :)!
Our traditional Easter morning pics outside before heading to church.....

I love that Sophie is looking up at Heidi in this picture. 

This pose was Heidi's idea and I have to admit, it turned out great.

This was the 1st year Daddy has been home for Easter in 3 years!  We were all super excited.


Sophie loves to pose.  She definitely had us giggling during family pictures.

After church we headed to the Wyatt family Easter :)...



Counting her eggs

First year any of us got the golden egg.  She didn't actually find it, an adult did and they did a "guess the number" to see which kid would get it.  Heidi was the closest one.

Everyone together for Easter.  Happy day!
I forgot to get a picture of the kids with MeMe and my Mom wasn't feeling well so we didn't get to see her :(.  But over all it was a great Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment