Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tball Season! Soph Stories! Easter Pets!

Tball is in full swing!  We had the annual Jamboree the end of March and it was really cold that day.  We were at the field most of the day.  We had to be there by 8:45, then pictures at like 10:55, game at 12 and game at 2.  We finished the day by watching Hank play. 

Our little slugger!

The teams being represented on the field!

Wishing Daddy was home to be with us.

Kade and Karter
Brayden and Karter

Karter and Hank

Snuggling up while the game before him finished up.

He is our little runner.  He loves, loves, loves to run!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You all know how much fun Sophie is.  Everyday I feel more and more anxiety about her starting school and not being here with me each day.  I am relishing each and every moment.
She loves to help me with laundry and really loves to get in the dryer while I put the other clothes in. 
Since she can buckle herself she gets to get out of her seat in the school line and sing, dance, lounge in the back, hang out the window.... threaten me that she is going to blow the horn....  haha!  I am sure she will be missed by the others around us in the line that are entertained. 
Earlier this week Kayla and Julie both sent me a snap chat of Sophie hanging out.... I died laughing and took a screen shot (of course).


She is one of a kind!





Most of you know that MeMe gives live pets each Easter.  The kids have gotten a rabbit, hamsters, fish, ducks, chickens, and I may be leaving something out.  This year they got 3 beautiful parakeets.


Meet Elsa, Moe, and Sky.
Much to my surprise they have been pretty quiet.  We'll get a chain and hang them outside, but for now they are inside.  Karter accidentally let Moe (his) out yesterday.  Thankfully I was able to catch him (or possibly a her... I'm not sure...HA) and put back in the cage.  They look forward to MeMe's Easter surprise every year. 

But we really need to move to the country!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! All those pets! How special for your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!!! We really have to move to the country.

      Delete