Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Abby & Justin's Wedding Weekend

 It was such a fun (& busy) weekend.  The girls and I were all in Abby and Justin's wedding.  

It is so hard to believe that both of my baby girl cousins are now married.  They were both just little and we were all running around swimming in their pool and watching them grow.  Now Jamie has been married for a year and a half and Abby is married and graduating from pharmacy school next week.  I tell ya..... life buzzes by.

The weather this weekend was absolutely perfect.

Friday night Kman hung out with Papa and then MeMe while the girls and I went to rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner.

Aunt Mandy was the stand in bride :)!


They LOVE Hank!


Jamie Leigh had us all crying.  She gave the most beautiful, heartfelt speech to Abby & Justin. 

NEVER too big for Mama's lap.
 Saturday started off super early.  We had to be at the church at 7 to start getting ready.  Although it was early, it was nice being able to sit around and talk about old times.

The girls stayed with Mom Friday night because they didn't have to be at the church that early, so she brought them up there a little later for me to do their hair :).

 The girls looked like little angels.  I didn't get a picture of Sophie's hair right when I finished it.  She was WAY over having her hair done after the first curl *haha*!  Sitting still is not her cup of tea.

The girls with 1 of the ring bearers, Max.

The BEAUTIFUL Bride

 It was an absolute honor for the girls and I to share this special day with them. 
Hank was the other ring bearer :)!!


We got our nails done the Thursday before the wedding... since Heidi's and mine matched I thought it would be sweet to take a picture of our hands.

Even wild thing cleaned up nicely :)!

Her favorite place to be is on Papa's shoulders. 

Me and Mr Handsome at the reception :)
 First Dance....


 Father Daughter Dance...


I am completely in love with this picture!

The cousins :)

Sophie said we needed a group picture :)!

Tyler took this picture of Heidi as we were doing the sparkler send off.  I LOVE IT!!!
Congratulations Abby & Justin on starting your lives together.  I pray that you will put God in the center of your marriage.  It was a beautiful weekend for a beautiful couple! Love you both.

1 comment:

  1. That last picture of Heidi is amazingly beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete