Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sophie Graduated Preschool & Karter's Kindergarten Program

 Last week was a very emotional week. 

I survived..... barely.  

My baby girl graduated preschool and my baby boy had his end of the year Kindergarten program where they talk about being ready for 1st grade. 

I cried at both.  I think I could have held it together pretty good, but it is the songs... those sappy growing up songs about letting them be little.  They get me every time. 

To say Sophie is excited for this next chapter in her life is an understatement.  She has been counting down the days until she can start kindergarten ever since Karter started.  She was so ready for preschool graduation :).  I hated so badly that Kyle couldn't be here.  Definitely one of the downfalls to his job.  I took tons of pictures to share :).....


We are so appreciative of Ms. Becky and her dedication to all of the kids at Becky's Kinder Kollege.  We have had a wonderful experience there these past two years.  Lots of memories were made that will last a lifetime.
 She was could hardly wait to give Becky and Mechelle their gifts.  We got them beach bags filled with lots of goodies to enjoy over the summer :).

Kman and MeMe as we waited for it to start.


 
Almost her turn :)
 


Sophie and her friend, McKena.


She could hardly wait to get her hands on a balloon.
 Unfortunately, Kyle was at work, my Dad was at work, and Mom was out of town with meetings for work.  Thankfully MeMe, Nana, and KyKy were able to go to both programs :).

Kman would NOT get a picture with us :/





Tyler got this.... almost made me cry all over again.
 Tyler was trying hard to get a decent picture with the kids.... this is what you get when you try for a decent picture....



 Sophie had been telling me that when Ms. Becky asks her what she wants to be when she grows up that she was going to say, "the tooth fairy" haha.  I told her if that is what she wants to be then that is okay for her to say.  When she got up there I could tell she was nervous.... she kept her arm behind her head and constantly moving......


 ..... and then she said she wanted to be just like Mommy :).  It caught us all off guard and was so sweet.  Here's a little video of it.....





 

 After her graduation, we woke up to go to Karter's program.  Seems like yesterday he was graduating preschool *sniff sniff*......

 From the 1st day of kindergarten
to 10 days before kindergarten is over...

Before the program started I went to his room to take pictures :)


 


He made awesome friends this year :)

His sisters were very proud of him.



His part in the program was, "R is for reading.  Even if it brings a tear".... and it did bring a tear when he said it :).
 The play was so very good.  I commend the teachers on their hard work to get this program together. 
 When it was over we went back to his classroom for pictures :)...

 He was honestly squeezing me so hard it hurt :) but these pictures are priceless.




The group :)


While we went to talk to Heidi's teacher about checking her out, Sophie & Karter hung out with Amanda.  It was funny because Sophie got Karter's coloring book and crayons and sat at the desk in front of the room where the kids that disturb others sit...... Tyler got it on snap chat :).....
I thought this was really sweet.  She was waving to MeMe as she was leaving and telling her she loves her in sign language.
 I got 2 big blessings by the end of the day.  Both babies reached out for my hand as we were walking.  It blessed my heart so much that they wanted my hand and I didn't have to ask for it. 

(Yes we were at the beach by the end of the day :).... post to come)






No comments:

Post a Comment