Thursday, May 7, 2015

Zoo Trip, Field Day, Little Friends Swim Party

 Okay, so y'all know when we went to Birmingham last week I returned the bird to PetSmart that died.  They have a 14 day return policy if you bring the bird/receipt in.  Obviously none of us have ever returned a dead animal before so Tyler thought he would be funny with this snap..... made me laugh.  Poor birdy.
 While we were at Moms appointment Amanda got the kids from school until MeMe could get them.  She took them to get snow cones and sent me these sweet snaps :)....

 When I got home MeMe and Karter had started on the cupcakes for Heidi to take to school for her birthday :)!  I'm telling y'all last week was INSANE

She loves to lick the bowl.
 This was how I felt about last week....
 We went to Birmingham on Wednesday and Thursday I went with Sophie's preschool class to The Montgomery Zoo.  

We had a blast!



I thought it was sweet that she was holding Ms. Becky's hand.







 The day was GORGEOUS!




Cutter loves him some Sophie :)!




 When we got back from the zoo we met up with Mom and headed to get our nails done for the wedding.


The next morning was HEIDI LEIGH'S BIRTHDAY and Field Day!! (blogpost to come)
Dad & Yana brought Hardee's breakfast over to celebrate :).
Kindergarten's field day is at the school and 1st-4th grade is at the stadium.  Karter's was 30 minutes before Heidi's.  We made it just in time to watch Heidi's first event.  But only by the hair on our chinney chin chin.  We watched it through the fence at the stadium.



 After field day we had a Little Friends swimming party.  We haven't gotten all the girls together in a while so it was long over due.  Kman spent the afternoon with Papa while us girls hung out.

We had to go by the grocery store to get some drinks to take.  I didn't see my friend, Meredith, in the parking lot, but she saw us.  Sophie had her swim coverup on inside out so I was changing it before we went in and Meredith sent me this.... made me LOL.... never know who is watching you :).

Hard to believe this pretty girl turned 9.
 Her favorite cake is strawberry.  We had plenty left from the cupcakes so I made a cake and we took it to the Little Friends bash... it was great.... they all sang to her and made her day extra special.






 Most of the girls took their bikes/scooters, so we let them ride around and a few of us Moms (& Sophie) rode the golf cart.


Thankful for this group of girls!

It was a fun and busy day :)!!  We left the party in time to head home, enjoy a snow cone that Papa and Kman brought over for Heidi's birthday and get ready for Abby's rehearsal.

No comments:

Post a Comment