Thursday, May 14, 2015

Babysitting, Baseball, Parties, Glasses, & More OH MY!

 Corny title I know, but this blog is full of randomness.



 Last week I got to keep my sweet little Mollie Mae.  I had so much fun keeping a toddler again.  My mind was flooded with memories of Heidi, Karter, and Sophie being that little.  Made me miss it a lot.  She was in to EVERYTHING and followed me around like a little leech.  I really enjoyed having her all day :).  Sophie enjoyed playing with her too.






 Kman finished up his last season of tball.  Next year he is on to machine pitch.



His biggest fans.  Even in the rain.

 Heidi had a blast at her friend, Presley's, birthday party at Mellow Mushroom. 

They enjoyed a chill yogurt after lunch :).

This was Presley's gift from Heidi.  Heidi was so excited about giving it to her.  Those two have been friends since day 1.
 AND GUESS WHO GOT GLASSES........
 Yep she did.  She has been complaining for a long time about not being able to see well, but I honestly thought she just wanted them because so many of her friends have them.  Turns out she really needed them.  She is pretty bad near sighted.  I wish I had of taken her sooner :(. 

They make her look so grown up.

 I was trying really hard to not say anything about price and let her pick out her own style.  She would ask me my opinion, but I really wanted her to feel comfortable in them.  She tried on a gazillion it seems.  Of course her favorite pair were the Lilly Pulitzer.  I am so thankful I finally took her and now she can see.
 Now that the weather is summer time weather, we will spend LOTS of time by the pool, lake, and ocean :)!!!  I have to say this was my first time getting a body tan line.....
 ..... and y'all...... Sophie thought she would be sweet and share the headphones for Karter to be able to hear the music..... so she just broke them in half...... completely in half...... "so sweet".....

My lunch date last week.  We had to go to Elba to get her some new shoes :).
 And last but not least, the kids love to make "forts" almost every day.  They make them all over the yard and on rainy days all over the house.  I love watching how their imaginations soar.  They are very creative with their limited supplies :).....

No comments:

Post a Comment