Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Last Beach Day Before School Starts

 I can hardly believe that is actually the title of this post.  Not to say we won't be back to the beach before fall, but not on a week day because of school.  

MeMe and I decided we needed a beach day before school started back so we loaded the kiddos up and went this past Friday.  I haven't seen the water as gorgeous as it was in a long time.  It was was breathtaking.












 I spent most of my time in the water with Sophie. Heidi was in and out and Kman would rather play in the water by himself.  He liked studying all the other kids.



 Sometimes.......

A little sand between your toes takes away all your woes.....
 A storm cloud came up later in the afternoon, so we got our stuff together and headed to eat and do a little shopping.  

I loved capturing this next picture.  Heidi is all about taking some selfies.... and I happened to take the picture just as she was taking one of herself on her iPod.
Image result for kid beach quotes 
We had a wonderful day :).... beautiful weather, crystal clear water, & good company..... every day is about making memories :)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment