Sunday, February 19, 2012

Circus/Weekend

What a Wonderful past few days it has been :)!! I was so tired Thursday night that I just couldn't hold my head up to blog.

Anyway... Mom and I took the kiddos to the Circus Thursday night in Andalusia. All I am going to say about it is.... well..... hmmmmm...... interesting? We were expecting this huge fantastic circus that popped into town. Not so much! They had a live elephant, ponies, horses, and a snake.

But anyway.... Sophie enjoyed it and KMan and Heidi did to some extent, but they got pretty bored. Planning to take them to a "real" circus one day!

My Snaggle Tooth Heidi waiting to get in:

She was trying to keep Karter from running to the sidewalk.
Kyle Jr. :

Babee and Sophie Girl waiting to go in....

HAHA She was into it at first.... not knowing what to expect.


HAHA I had no idea Karter was looking up at me. This picture cracks me up.

And so the show began.....








It was truly a family circus. So most of the "acts" were children. There was a husband and wife that did the horse riding, but children did all the other.




baahaaaaa can you tell the boredom??? Being silly to Heidi taking pictures.


And then they brought the "Pie-Ton" (as the Ring Master pronounced it) out...



Here's our $3 Cotton Candy *L*!





They waited to do the elephant last.



So to me, the best part of the show was the end *L*!! We had to ride the elephant and ponies before we left though :)!!


Karter chickened out on the elephant ride.... so he swapped out with little Dare Devil Sophie.HaHa Heidi was scared at first, so she wouldn't scoot up. Poor Soph was squished like a little Sardine.

Here I am doing the kid swap *haha*!


They LOVED the pony rides and would have done it over and over again.








After the Circus we went to Sonic.... Mom ordered an ice cream cone, but Sophie got more enjoyment out of it than she did *haha*!
Friday after work, I got really brave and me and the 3 kiddos went to the store. It wasn't as bad as i was thinking it was going to be *L*!! Karter sat in the big part of the buggy, Sophie sat in the front part 1/2 of the time and I carried her the rest. Heidi of course walked/pushed the buggy.

When we came home, we just hung out.... KyKy and Babee came over and then Amy later came over and spent the night here Friday and Saturday night. Such good company!

KyKy went to get Amy from DNOW and Soph and Heidi wanted to ride with him.... of course Soph didn't last before she was out!! Good thing she had a bath before she left :)!



Kman didn't last much longer.... he was out. So sweet!!!
But gosh I tell you.... his snoring has gotten sooooo bad!
HAHA I'd say they were snoozing away wouldn't you? All over the place!
Yesterday was a dreary Saturday. It rained majority of the day. But that's okay. I got some much needed cleaning done and most of the laundry. Karter made several trips back and forth to MeMe's house :)!!! We need to invest in "him" an umbrella *L*!
Last night we went to my Aunt Becky's to hang out. We were going to have a fish fry, but with the storm coming in, thankfully we decided to do soups and sandwiches. It was so delish!!

I was putting on just a tad bit of makeup before we left and Soph thought she had to too!! So of course I let her :)!! Wasn't going to hurt anything... looks like she has the basic idea down pat!









This was so sweet. Karter was sound asleep on the couch and Sophie got up there beside him and was trying to wake him up. I should have gotten a video of it.

We were being silly at Beck Becks....



KyKy has finally taught me how to use Instagram (an app on my phone)... and I love it. So we transformed the above picture to this:
Of course we had toe privilege and honor of going to church this morning :)!! I am so thankful that our children know that on Sundays, they "get" to go to church. I love how in SS Josh said that they teach their children that they "get" to go to church, not "got" to go.

The girls were being so sweet. They were sitting at the island eating a muffin and watching a movie on my phone. Aren't they so cute matching?
Must have been a pretty good movie *L*!!
HAHA I had to get a picture of our fruit bowl. Soph gets a mad craving for apples I guess and takes a bite or two and puts them back. Notice the big hunk in the red one and the small one in the green one?
I took this of Heidi this morning when we got out of church.... and then she later instagrammed it :)!



So after church we were going to eat and on the way to the car, Kman accidentally dropped his balloon and of course the wind swooped it up and off across the highway. So I did what any Momma would have done... we got buckled up in the car and chased it. We found it not too far up the road almost in one of our church members fields. So Momma saved the day :)!! Then of course since it was misting, it was wet, and he didn't want it *L*!! What we do for our children.

We had a wonderful lunch at Pop's Place. My little eater enjoyed her lunch and then went for dessert.
Before we left we got to see some familiar faces :)!! Fraz Man!!
Okay and just to end the blog to make you smile. You know how weird I am. I take pictures of weird things or whatever. Well my mom LOVES Cadberry Creme Eggs. I felt like they would be everywhere since it was Valentine's Day, but I haven't been able to find them. Well last week I happened to stumbled across some, so I got her one and me one :)!! SOOO Yummy!
And here's the weird part. You know how I relate most everything to dates... .where I came across this coupon that I could use and notice the expiration date?? Karter Man's birthday :)!!!

Have a wonderful week y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment