Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

What a great day :)!! To start the day off, Heidi and I went by Hardees before school :)!!! Such a nice treat for her. The only thing is she only likes to get their Biscuit and Gravy, so it's harder for her to eat that going down the road. Hoping one day we can all get up early enough to actually go eat breakfast before school. Wouldn't that be fun?

Anyway... not long after I got to work, Kyle emailed me this picture of Kman eating his biscuit from Hardees *L*!! He said, "Y'all aint on go to Hardees without us"... *L*!! And yes on= going in Kyle language :)!!
Kman got to spend the day with Kyle. He enjoyed that very much. Soph went to daycare. The boys went and bought me a new phone. And gosh how I hate change. I like "simpleness"... don't complicate things for me *haha*!! He got me the iphone 4s and it's crazy how smart that thing is. It has this lady that talks to you, Siri. I can see where she can be very helpful, but at the same time I could see where if I needed someone to argue with, I could go to her *L*!! Sometimes she understands me and sometimes she doesn't. She got pretty humorous today.... we laughed and laughed at work over her :)!!! It really is like there's this little human living inside of this phone. CRAZY!!! And you know from the dog eaten cell phone blog that Kyle is all about new technology :-)!!!

Anyway, Kyle started helping cut up meat for the Wild Game Banquet. It's always an exciting time for hunter's. Our church hosts it each year and it's just a time to fellowship, try wild game, hear great speakers, etc. It's this weekend.... so that'll be fun to go to.

I know this is jumping subjects fast, but it's 10:17 and Sophie is already crying out. We are running out of ideas on how to get our children to sleep. Tonight I put both of them in Heidi's bed and snuggled them real good so maybe that'll help??? Who knows. Kyle just went in there.... she lost her pappy. They get up for different reasons. My mom says it's habit and I agree with her, but I just don't know how to stop it. Sure we can let Soph cry herself back to sleep (if my heart can take it), but what about Karter? He's big enough to just get down and run in here to us. I'm trying hard not to complain... but sometimes a good nights rest is just needed. I know that one day I will miss these days... and wish I could get up with them and hold them. I promise I know that because Heidi is some how already 5 1/2. So I realize how fast time flies. But gosh... Karter is almost 3 and Sophie is almost 2 and they still aren't sleeping through the night. Soph goes through spurts it seems. She was sleeping great a couple months ago, but that was short lived. Anyway... since she has already cried out, I'm thinking tonight is going to be just a "normal night at the Colquett House" as my mom calls it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Madelyn still doesn't always sleep through the night and going to bed is a nightmare most nights. She'll be 4 when Kman is 3...

    ReplyDelete