Monday, February 20, 2012

Day Off Work- Home With the Kids!!

One of the good things about working at a bank is that we get most all holidays off. So I got to enjoy the day with my kiddos. The only thing is they fought ALLLLLL day! They are just at this age where they all just drive each other nuts. They drive Heidi crazy because she wants to play Barbies or her own stuff and they will mess her up. They both aggravate the snot out of each other because they want what each other has. So I more or less spent a lot of the day breaking up fights it seemed. Still a good day :)!!! Any day spent at home with them is a good day.

This is the honest truth.... besides when Sophie was taking a nap, the quietest they were all day was when the garbage truck came by. For a second I wished he would just sit there for like 5 minutes. So just to prove how quiet it was, I had to get my handy camera out :)!!





This Baby Girl knows she likes to be a "fashionista" and most of the time she really does pretty good...

So we had plans of baking cupcakes with Heidi's Easy Bake Oven. She had to clean the playroom first and Karter had to clean his room.

Well..... we got everything out and guess what??? No cupcake mix for it!! BUT she did have Chocolate Chip Cookie mix! So that's what we made.... they were so tiny and so cute. She decided to take them to school to give to Amanda though since she loves cookies.
And you can only imagine what Little Tiny was doing with the cookie dough when I turned around.....




Aren't they just so cute??? I didn't taste one, but maybe they taste okay.The Easy Bake was a little too "Feminine" for Kman.... he decided he'd watch The Backyardigans on Netflix while we did the girl thing :)!!


I love her snaggle tooth self :)!!! And she loves it too!! She likes to stick her tongue through the hole *L*!
My handsome little man....
Heidi was trying to do the "serious" face *L*!!


And then I told them to make a silly face... and well..... I'm not really sure what she's doing??





She loves doing her poses!!!!

Heidi snapped this silly picture:
This afternoon when Mom got off work, she came over. I had already promised Heidi that we'd get her a smoothie today. Of course I always keep my promises... so after mom got here, we all took off to Body Conscious to get them a smoothie. Heidi was glad we went. Babee came out with Heidi a surprise.... rainboots. They are really cute.

After we got their smoothies, we rode out to my aunts house. My cousin and his wife moved their double wide on some of their land and anyway we had to check it out :)!! It was nice because most of the family was out there watching.... 1/2 of the double wide got stuck, so the kids got to see them use a bulldozer to get it out. That was pretty neat.

When we got home, the kiddos ate and had a bath and Kman went right to sleep. He didn't take a nap all day. So I wonder if he'll sleep all night??? Hmmmmmm.... I have my doubts. He got up 3 times last night.

Anyway.... on a different note, when we got home there was a package at my door. I didn't realize UPS would run today since the post offices were closed? Anyway.... it was my beautiful new FREE purse that came from Shoe Dazzle :)!! I LOVE it!! So Springy and different.
Here was Kman right after his bath.... you can tell his hair is still wet. Poor fella!!! He was I-L-L!!! And needed to go to sleep.


Soph was far from sleep *L*!! She is really funny to me. Such a cute personality. And soooo clingy. We have gotten in this bad habit of eating popcorn at night. Well, Soph and I were in the recliner with the bowl and Heidi wanted another apple. SOOOO I thought that for the 2 minutes it would take me to get the apple, peel it, and cut it that Sophie would be okay in the chair with the bowl of popcorn.... yea..... not quite!!! What.A.Mess!!


Funny thing.... of course she did it the night that mom borrowed our vacuum because hers quit. So we went to try to find our old vacuum and couldn't find it... thankfully we know our neighbors pretty good *L*... and we borrowed Kyle's moms. We got the mess cleaned up..... can you tell Soph wasn't the least bit sleepy???
MeMe came to get some kisses.... I'm not really sure what Sophie Girl was doing in this picture?
So we really did have a good day. It was just one of those days where they drove each other up the wall! Granted, there was lots of laughter too :)!! and running chasing each other.
Here are some videos of the evening to share with you:


I wanted to share some pictures of last night with you. Heidi comes with us to the sanctuary on Sunday nights.... so before the service started, she was taking pictures :)!



HAHA Notice that she is sticking her tongue through her teeth in both pictures.


Kyle's mom as I have mentioned in previous posts has gotten into this thing where she decorates "the table" and the kids area in her house for whatever season/holiday it is. Well last night she had everything decorated in Mardis Gras. It was so cute!! She even made a King Cake minus the baby she said.
Mom told her she has to stop because she's making the other grandparents look bad *L*!! Heidi kept asking Momma when she and Papa & Nana were going to have their Valentine's. She talking about a Valentine Party since MeMe had one *L*!

Meme has a degree in interior decorating, so her mind is always decorating something. She does an awesome job.
Sophie was setting the table. I missed most of the "good part"... she was going around laying plates out and naming everyone. She went through naming everyone she could think of a couple times last night at MeMe's. It was neat watching her.... smart cookie!
She started a tradition years ago where she cooks most every Sunday night. It's something that we all look forward to and the kids too. They know that after church we'll go to MeMe's and eat :)! Now you know Little Miss eats until her little hearts content. She goes around and eats all the others left overs.

Well she wanted a turn on the sit and spin and she was going at it and once she was going I noticed that she had a soft taco in one hand and spinning with the other. :-)!!! She's not going to go hungry that's for sure. And if you have something she wants, she doesn't mind telling you "I ant sum"!
I hope you all had a Happy Monday!! May Tuesday bring you smiles and laughter!

I don't know if y'all watch Intervention on A & E, but I like the show because I am able to learn a lot. Tonight's show has a young guy that is addicted to bath salts. Did you know you can get the same high off bath salts as you can heroine or crack cocaine? I had no clue. Who and Why would anyone even think about trying bath salts? I mean.... really? BATH SALTS???? This World blows my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment