Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Karter is 35 Months

So it just hit me at church tonight that my little Kman will be 3 in exactly 1 month. That is so hard for me to believe. He has been a part of our lives for 35 months + 9 months in my tummy. That is crazy to me. Sometimes I feel like he has the "Middle Child" Syndrome. It breaks my heart some days because I can't fully devote the attention to Kman that I would like to.

He makes me smile every day. I love when we do have one on one time together and we can talk. He's fun to carry a conversation on with. I love the way he thinks... and the little things he says. Example: tonight my dad and Tyler walked over here after church. Well when Karter found out they were walking home, he told Dad he had a truck and, "you can take it if you want to". He said they didn't need to walk in the road :)!!

Anyway I'm sure on his birthday I'll tell all sorts of things about my handsome little fella. I did go back and pull a picture of me and him at his 1st birthday (Soph was in my belly and I had her 1 1/2 mos later) and me and him at his 2nd birthday. Gosh time flies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment