Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Days Go By.....

So before I get started on this blog, you must know I have like a ton of videos of Sophie.  Please don't think I neglect the other two.... Sophie is just the only one that lets me video her........ knowingly :)!
 
So last week before Kyle left we actually ventured out and took the babies to lunch at one of our faves.... Papa G's :)!  That was the first time since I have been home that we have gone out for lunch.  Before we left to go, Sophie told me she had to "put her lips on"..... AKA lipstick haha!  She did great didn't she??? LOL?
 
(no worries.... her "real" seat was drying from where she PEE'D in it the day before..... AGAIN) 
 
 



 
This video is too cute to me :)!!


Kman was enjoying some time with his Daddy before he had to leave for work.  I love this picture.
 
HAHA Soooo for whatever reason, the babies will put their stools in the living room, stand on them, and sing and dance to their hearts content.  It's hard to get Kman on video doing it... he gets real shy LOL!! But not Sophie Girl.... nope.... she could care less haha!
 
Gosh I love my guys.... :)!! 
Karter man kept getting tickled by his Daddy.  And he kept wanting him to do it over and over and over.
Friday's around our town during football season are known as "Bobcat Fridays".  Heidi loves being able to wear her cheer suits to school :)!
After we took Sis to school, Soph had to put on several shows for me :)!

And right now she is going through this thing where she is obsessed with My aunt and cousins..... Beck Beck, Abby, & Jamie.  She talks about them NON STOP!!! So they are mentioned in SEVERAL videos LOL!!
 
Soph and her new cheer suit at the game Friday night.  She was still taking it all in, so I couldn't get her to smile.

Sophie absolutely LOVED the game.  She was so upset when we left.  She even got down at the Spirit Line.  Heidi didn't want to go down there, & Usually doesn't, but Soph talked her into it :)!! So we all went and Sophie would wave her pom pom and just watch them so intently. 

She loved watching Opie, our mascot, from a distance.  She got really scared when she got close to him.

Anyway.... we love football season in this small town :)!!! GOOOOO BOBCATS!

Friday night was a rough one for this clan.  Heidi ended up getting the stomach bug and was up ALL night.  Like no joke.  I don't even know how many "minutes" we got to sleep.  Thank goodness the babies slept all night.  Not sure I could handle all of it. 

Saturday we were going to do a big family thing at the farm.  Which they still did, so Yana took the babies out there so that they could still be a party of it and Heidi and I could "rest".  By the time my Dt Mt Dew kicked in, I was good to go though :)!! Amazing how your motherly body kicks into gear.

Anyway, she kept me posted by sending me lots of pictures......














Heidi wanted to go to the farm soooo bad, so finally we went out there for an hour that afternoon and got the babies.  That was the only time we got out of the house that day.

I have to be honest, Saturday was Game Day.... I was sooo sad and lonely :( It just is not the same around here without my Kyro on game days.  We still watched the games back and forth, but all I kept thinking about was him yelling and screaming at the TV. 

Anyway.... Here's Soph in her Game Day Gear.... just for Daddy!



I had to get a picture of Heidi's squiggly ALABAMA A. 
And so guess what???Just as expected, Saturday night Kman was up with the virus.  His didn't seem as rough as Heidi's, but I still didn't want to chance it, so we didn't go to church Sunday.  I felt sooo lost not being there :(. 

My mom came and got the girls Sunday morning.  They had a good day playing at Babees :)!

Heidi found silly worms on moms beautiful ferns :( so she was trying to get them off so that they would quit ruining it. 


Jar of worms.....
Well later Sunday afternoon/evening Kman seemed better and wanted to get out of the house, so we went to Babee's.  Mom cooked us a super yummy supper :)!!  And we rode the Doodle Bug to Beck Becks :)!!

The babies LOVE pretending like they are driving it hehe.  It gets pretty funny watching them.
Baahaaa Sophie was telling us how she was going to drive it LOL!
I forget what happened here, but Heidi thought it was super funny.
Kman wasn't real thrilled about riding the bug.  The girls on the other hand were all about it....


So mom rents trailors out and there is a super sweet lady named, Barbara, that lives there.  She and Sophie have become good buddies lol.  It is so cute to watch Sophie interact with her.  She tells her all sorts of stories & whether or not Barbara understands them all, she sure acts like it just for Soph :)! 

She was in the Doodle Bug and she kept hollaring "HEY.... HEY" and then finally told me "Get me out..... I gotta see dat gull"..... haha.  So you know me..... I had to get a video of her walking to Barbara.... waving constantly and saying Hey the whole time.  You can't hear real well on the video.  I wonder what she told her when she got to her?

Soph walked with her to the mailboxes and kept pointing to different ones asking her if this was hers, or that, etc.  haha.  Barbara has so much patience with her :)!


 
After supper we headed home..... And we finally got a pretty good nights rest.  Thankfully Sophie avoided the virus.
 
Yesterday morning was great.  Ordinarily I would have been extatic for having Monday off work.  But yesterday I was just happy that Heidi got to spend it with us :)!   We ate a yummy taco salad lunch at MeMe's and then that afternoon we went and got 2 cats from Kyle's cousin because her girls were allergic to them :(! 
 
But anyway.... yesterday morning Sophie was writing Abby a letter LOL!!  How cute is this?
 
We rode to get the cats yesterday afternoon.  It looked like it was about to rain, but the kids were so excited to get the cats. 
 
Well I am sure you have heard me say how I am not an animal person.  I don't just not like them, I just don't care to have the smell and hair on me.  I love them from a distance if that makes sense... and I DO NOT want to see any mistreated.  Get my drift?
 
So anyway.... for me to let these kitties ride in my car out of the carrier was a huge deal.  The cat that is here with Soph would not stay still.  It was all over the place.  Mostly on the seat behind the babies :)!




Baahaa so in this next picture, Heidi is laughing soooo hard.  We were stopped at a red light and apparently it caught the black kitty off track.... anyway it flew from the top of the seat to the floor board in front of the babies.... it was absolutely hilarious!!! 
LOL I didn't mention how the BOTTOM fell out when we got there to get the cats.  We hadn't been there 2 minutes when it started pouring!!!  This Mama got SOAKED!!!!!!! I mean SOAKED!!!

And well.... once we got to Moms, the kitties were okay.... until Oscar came out that is.  Oscare scared them to death for some reason and they were soo nervous.  Well a couple times the black kitty hissed and jumped at Soph.... and Soph would laugh it off and say "it scared me".... well then she went to pick it up and it tore her arm up :(!!! She was sooooo mad.  As you can imagine!!  Which I know it had to hurt too. 
 
They finally calmed down and everything was hunky doory :)!
 
Okay so I will stop rambling and end with a video of Sophie in the school line this afternoon to get Sissy :)!!  I never know what to expect day to day in the school line.  That's for sure. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment