Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Need a Good Soph Story???

Sophie has done SOOOOO much lately that I had to do a blog just about her and her craziness so I wouldn't forget :)!!

* Yesterday in the school line I felt something "breeze" by my head.... it was Sophie's shirt.  She decided to strip in the school line and use a sour cream container (her popcorn was in) as a hat.

* I know this will embarrass her one day, but this blog is all about real life "stuff" LOL... she had already stripped (thank goodness) at Dad and Yana's pool today and told us she had to poop.... on her way inside, CAPLOOP.... right on the pool patio.  Dad and Kyle saw it as "at least she didn't go in her panties" LOL!!!

* She is sooooo hard to figure out how to discipline.  She doesn't mind getting spankings, time out, naps, whatever..... she DOES. NOT. CARE.  EX:  Tonight before supper at Dads, I was dressing her (still) naked butt and she pinched me 3 times.  I spanked her bare bottom all 3 times because she has been told over and over how ugly that is.  I told her she cannot pinch Mommy.... so she proceeded to smack me in the face instead.  Yep... go ahead and laugh... even my Grandmother did.  So she got another spanking and then put in a time out chair in a room by herself.  When Grandmother and I went to check on her, she was upside down in the chair.

*  The other day I was mixing up Kyle's birthday cake and I heard some "clinging" in the mixer.  I thought it was the beater hitting the bowl.  Nope.  As I was pouring the batter into the pan, I spotted my two "screw" things that go on top of my mixer unscrewed and dumped in the batter.  Soph admitted the entire thing.

* She is extremely witty and says stuff all the time that we just go.... "Where did she come up with this"?

* Karter mostly pees outside.  I'm sorry, but we let him..... boy thing I guess??  Anyway the other day Sophie went flying past me in the kitchen... next thing I knew Karter was screaming.  She dumped a huge cup of cold water on him while he was in mid stream.  Of course he screamed.  Wouldn't you?  But that's one of those.... why??? Why would she even think of this?? She just turned 2 in June.

* Ohhhh here's a good one.  Last Wednesday before church she choked on a grape and threw up everywhere.  Well I got her carseat all clean and her another bath and just washed the "throw up" off on the grass.  Well Thursday we were walking inside and she was chewing on something... she opened wide so proud that she found something... and yep... she found one of her regergitated (sp?) grapes and enjoyed it.  By the time she showed me, it was too late.  She had already digested most of it.

* She talks about football NON STOP!  She is obsessed with Football, Opie, and Cheerleaders.  It truly amazes me.

* Omg like I said she makes it sooooo hard to discipline. I sat her and Karter down a few weeks ago and told them that they had to be sweet today. No pinching, hitting, or biting. In the middle of me talking, Sophie burped sooooo loud!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!

* She was getting in trouble for something and I told her "Sophie, you do that one more time and you are getting a spanking".... so guess what???  She took the nearest pillow, covered her butt, and said "You can't find it"..... OHHHHHH YES SHE DID!!

* This morning while I was at the school making copies, Kyle said she told him that she was going to take a nap.  LOL.... he said okay, and she went and layed on the FLOOR and went to sleep. 



 * Today at my dads, she also got a pure thrive when she pushed Karter back in the pool as he was coming out.
 

* Just last week she kept spitting on her hand and rubbing it on the wall and the couch. GROSS!!! She got 3 spankings before she quit and got upset.

* She gets upset almost daily in the school line because she wants to ride the school buses.  She does not understand that we just cannot go hop on the bus.  "It would be real fun" she'll say.  So I guess when she gets to school she may ride the bus home while I pick the other 2 up from school LOL!

* Last week on the day my dad got home we left to get Heidi earlier than usual and so we had been gone for several hours and when I got home, I found a paint can turned over and almost completely dried paint on the carport.  Sophie never admitted it, but neither did Karter.  So I can't completely say it was her because I am not 100%, but I have a good idea that it was indeed her.  And the thing is... even if you accidentally knock it over, just say, "Hey mom I dropped the paint can and paint is spilling".... ya know?  But I guess that would make our job easier huh? LOL!
 

* I could go on and on about her.  Today in a span of about 5 minutes her right hand not only was a telephone, but also a gun.  She talked on her "hand phone" to someone just like it was a real someone.  She also went around "shooting" Hank and Heidi with her "hand gun". 

* She will be completely potty trained for 2 days in a row and then just decide she doesn't want to be and go through 5 pair of panties. 

*She is also determined to buckle her on carseat buckle oh and she really likes for you to sing "The Wheels on The Bus" as she uses the bathroom :)!

*And of course she still gets her nightly/daily rubs or back scratches.  She has gotten to wear she will request them at anytime of the day.  She requested a foot rub in the school line today.

But this baby girl is so special and keeps us laughing ALLLLL the time.  She has such a unique personality that I can already tell will get her far in life.  She takes nothing off no body and will give someone crap in a New York minute.  She is also very loving.  She will give you the biggest hugs and the biggest kisses you have ever gotten. 



 She is soooo wild LOL!! What other 27 month old do you know that can hang on to a rope swing without falling off, hanging upside down, while begging you to go "high"???  I know our other 2 at this age has nothing on her! 


 Hope you enjoyed some of her adventures :)!! I am sure there will be many many MANY more to come :)!!


 

1 comment: