Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Best Soph Video Yet & Much Random Catching UP

Okay... so I dare you to watch that video without breaking as smile :)!  She is so "special" LOL.... keeps us laughing and she doesn't even try.
 
Soooo while Kyro was home, I cooked a DELICIOUS shrimp dish (thanks to pinterest once again LOL).....

 Oh and Heidi had bookfair week a few weeks ago and each day was something different.  Crazy sock day was one of the days.... LOL!
 Pajama Day was another and that is by far our favorite :).  She loves to just wake up, brush her teeth, fix her hair and head out the door :).

 We picked up Heidi's friend, Oki, on PJ afternoon :)!!! Little Tiny had to get in the picture with them as I was taking it haha!
 And that Friday was wear your favorite team day. 
 And as you know, we have been in the process of "re-doing" a bedroom each time Kyle comes home.  I promise to post pics as soon as I get each one completed.  Anyway, I have spent MANY nights on the computer trying to find things for the rooms and on ebay one night I accidentally ran across this for Karter Man's room and I could not resist buying this for Karter's wall. (Although Sophie has already managed to pull the "r" off of hero *sniff sniff*)

 And he actually slept in his bed almost a complete night :).... almost....
 Oh my stars.... so me and my love went shopping one day to finish up our Christmas.  We had a wonderful day.  He took me to see Taken 2 and HOLY MOLY that was a good movie.  We neither one remember a bad word being in it.  I was on the edge of my seat practically the entire time or either starring at Kyle so I could tell by his expression when that scene was over.

Well on the way home we just happened to ride by Krispy Kreme and the hot sign was on :)!! Well I don't know about you, but our car just sorta automatically pulls in when the sign is on. 

We happened to be on the way to see our sweet friends that had just had a baby so of course we got some to take to them :)!

HAHA I had to take a pic of this blazing fire.  The babies loved it.  We love sitting outside and building fires on cool nights.  Something about it just relaxes us.
 While the fire was going KC grilled he and the babies some deer wrapped in bacon.  As you can see they were eating it up :).
 Oh and goodness I don't know how I managed to leave these off of my Thanksgiving blog, but these go along with the box sliding pics :)....
 Karter and Heidi before the box flew over her LOL.....
 Heidi and Luke Rylan.... and Sophie Girl watching closely in the back ground.
 Brother and Sister Race....
 And I was going through the paper a few days ago before chunking it and guess what??? I found Heidi's name in the paper for making all As :)!!!! YAY!!!!!
Anyway.... I am still trying to find my camera chord so that I can upload the Polar Express pictures.  I am so sad that I have misplaced it :(!!

No comments:

Post a Comment