Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sophie- dentist visit

Okay so I wanted to start the blog off with a video just showing you how much this kid can TALK our ears off.  Like she seriously never hushes?
 
Anyway.... a few weeks ago I started noticing Sophie's teeth turning brown.  Well it really bugged me.  Especially because I was afraid they had "died" and plus I'm a stealer of white teeth.  Well it started like on the front two teeth, came from the roots down.  Well then I noticed it spread throughout all the teeth.  Even the bottom. 
 
I brushed them, I scrubbed them, I even tried to scrape it off with my nail.  Nothing worked. 
 
I finally called the dentist this week, and they got her in right away.
 
This is a picture before we went in.... see the brown gradually coming down?
And here are the sweet babies as we waited to go back :)....
Thankfully they were just stained.  Some teeth are just weaker than others, and Sophie's are one of them.  She was able to polish her teeth right on up and she has a brand new smile now :).  Since they cleaned them yesterday, we are now on a 6 month visit :)... and if they turn again before her appointment, they told me to bring her back in and they'll polish them again.

Sophie did amazingly well.  She had to lay on me of course, but she was so sweet and still.  After about 20 minutes she got ancy and needed to be her  normal self LOL..... so here she was as we waited for the Dentist to come check them out....
And.... WAH-LAH..... the finished product :)......
After the appointment, we went to Sonic to get them a treat for being so good. 
 
I sent the picture to my mom and she asked if Karter was okay.... LOL... I said he was.. just in his I dont want to take a picture mood.... well not even 2 minutes later, this was him.... LOL...
And last but not least.... another video of Sophie on our drive yesterday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment