Thursday, November 1, 2012

HaLlOwEeN 2012

 HAHA Had to share my zombie brother.... walking dead! (oh and a fatty LOL)!!  They dressed up for work, so this was his.  How hilarious?
 After getting sweet Heidi from school we stopped by our Aunt Donna's work to trick or treat. 
 Love this picture!
 Heidi bug after school.... since we were too rushed before school to take a picture :(!

 Most of you know I like to try to keep a "theme" with costumes.  At least while they will let me.  This year Heidi wanted to be Dorothy (Karter and Sophie really don't understand the concept... so I rolled with it).

HAHA My tin man didn't really cooperate as he originally did.  He enjoyed playing with the box up until "show time".  Either way he was still a super cute tin man.  And I am even more proud that I made his and Sophie's costumes (even her hat).... especially since they didn't keep them on LOL!
 Beautiful Dorothy....
 And my scarecrow in hiding...

 HAHA of course it took a few snapshots to get a good group shot, but I am glad I did.  Once we got to the fall festival at church there was no hope in getting a group shot there.

 Poor tin man....
 Babee took the girls (Kman didn't want to go) to one of our neighbors houses to trick or treat.

 Baahaaaa OMG this was soooo stinking hilarious.  Tyler tried to get good pictures, but my silly camera on my phone was acting all weird.  Karter wanted me to hold him and holding him with that box was sooooo difficult.  Tyler and I were laughing uncontrollably.... sooo funny.


 And of course.... saving the best picture for last.  How stinking precious are these kiddos??? LOVE THIS!!!
And since today is Nov. 1st, I am going to start my days of thankfullness. 

Today I am thankful for my salvation :)!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word... SO precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Although I just noticed in the last picture Karter is cut out... hehe. Guess the picture was too large.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changed it :)!!! Now the whole crew fits.

    ReplyDelete