Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Morning!!! I am still here :)!!! I tried blogging of course several days ago and it wiped the slate clean, so I haven't tried again until now.  I'll give her a whirl :)!!
 
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We started celebrating Thanksgiving a week ago so that Kyle could enjoy it too. 
 
Per my moms request :) I made my Coconut Dream Cake (thanks to Pinterest).  And trust me, it is a 6 layer coconut lovers dream cake.
 We started off the beautiful Thanksgiving day in Gantt at Yana's parents :)!  Karter Man was and is all about the ipad.... so Papa had to carry him out.... ipad in hand LOL for pictures.

 And the family picture I got..... surely one day Karter man will laugh about this and say.... why didn't you make me take it away?  Well I just wasn't up for arguing at the moment :)!! That's why!!

 Our beautiful girls...

 Another pinterest inspired recipe.... pumpkin dip.  It ened up being really good.  Seems the longer it chills, the better it gets.


 HAHA Soooo I had to get a picture of Karter doing what he loves doing.....  But you know I was telling Kyle's mom, he loves movies as much as his Daddy.  Kyle can recite just about any movie you name.  He is constantly saying lines and then will say, "What movie was that from"......
 Thanksgiving afternoon we went to my moms family gathering and enjoyed another wonderful dinner.

And with our multiple families it just continues ::)!! So much to be thankful for.

Saturday we celebrated The Wyatt Thanksgiving.  It's always crazy fun LOL!  My dad has 4 other brothers and 1 sister.... so they did all sorts of "dangerous" fun things growing up and have carried it over.... so it is always fun to see what they decided to do year after year..... hence the video a few clicks down :)!

Papa swinging Sophie.....

 You know.... being the "oh how fun" mom that I am.... I thought they were just raking up the big leaf pile to jump in...... WRONG!!!



The reason for the leaf pile LOL:
 

And what I later found Sophie and Karter doing.... they found more than 1 use for the icebox :)....
 Better access to the snacks....
 Andddddd...... even a little box sliding down the hill :)....
Sorry I didn't finish my days of Thanksgiving and what all I was thankful for.  You can blame it on my lack of patience and this silly thing randomly erasing everything I have done.  But just know I am thankful for everything and anything :)!!! I love my life and I am so thankful for everyone in it.

PS: We went to The Polar Express last night and as soon as I can find my camera chord I will share pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment