Monday, February 11, 2013

Germs Go AWAY! WGB, Soph-Truck Stuck & More

 Okay so I am sure you are wondering what in the World I was doing when I took a picture of Kyle like that.  HA!  I had to share because it goes along so well with my Beta Mom post I did.  Kyle had to get out of the school line to pick up all the stuff in the floor that Soph threw down so they wouldn't spill out when Heidi opened it to get in LOL! 

So goodness...... seems like it doesn't matter how much I try to get the germs to go away, I just can't.  I was the sickest I remember being in a REALLY long time.  I finally went to the Dr Friday afternoon and found out it was a Sinus Infection.  I got a shot and an antibiotic.  Friday night was the Wild Game Banquet that our church hosts every year and I didn't even go to that.  Kyle took the girls and Kman stayed home with me.  Bless his bones, I was so in and out of it that I woke up one time and it was pitch black in the house besides the ipad he was watching.  That scared me because I didn't realize I had "conked" out, so I called MeMe and she came and got him.  Once my mom got finished with Cheer tryouts she came over thankfully.  I started running fever and had chills.  Sweet Mommer fixed me up :)!!  Got me some fabulous nose spray, more medicine, ibuprofen (because my body was just aching all over), kleenex, and Sprite :)!!  I felt soooo much better after doing that nose spray.  I could finally breathe.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures Kyle got at the banquet.....

 Mom kept the girls Friday night and after Kyle and Dad finished cleaning up the church from the banquet, sweet Kyro got Sophie and took her to her friends party :)!!  Such an awesome Daddy and hubby. 

I finally started feeling better Saturday afternoon, so we took the babies to the farm to burn some things and let them ride the tractor :)!! 

 Sophie wanted to drive LOL.... so Kyle let her steer wherever because it was an open field.... BAAHAAAA Bad choice!!!!!  These were the pictures before we got stuck......


 LOL..... 4WD couldn't even pull us out.  KC had to get the tractor and push the trailer for us to get out.  Adventurous to say the lease.

 While we played around at the farm, Babee took Heidi and her friend, Katie, to get pedis, manis, eat lunch, and get an icee :)!!!  Katie said, "it was the best day ever" :)!!  She hadn't ever even had an icee :)!!  The small things in life that makes you so thankful.

 Of course Heidi Bug stayed with Babee all afternoon/evening until she just had to come home LOL! We ordered in supper and they came to eat with us. So thankful for Grandparents.  I really think our children would move right in with them. 

Papa had called to see if Sophie wanted to be his date to a Valentine Banquet they go to every year and of course she did.  She was SO excited. 
 KyKy sent me this picture of them later that night.....
 After dinner they went to my aunt and uncles to play dominoes :)!! 
Kman has had a terrible time with getting over all this mess.  So he stayed out of church all day yesterday.  I stayed home with him yesterday morning and Kyle did last night.  He & Soph did go with my Dad and Tyler to shoot guns and ride dirt bikes.  This is cutie Sophie all ready to go and waiting for them to pick her up.... LOL.....
 While they were gone, Kyle napped.  He had started feeling really bad once he got home from church, so I doped him up real good LOL.... and he slept.  Heidi and I took advantage of the babies being gone and almost got Sophie's room completely painted.  I will finish that up in just a bit.
Thankfully everyone seems to be on the mend this week.  I was and am so grateful Kyle was home while I was so sick.  He was such a trooper and didn't complain not once.  He even still did Childcare yesterday morning without hesitation :)!! 

Maybe I can have pictures of Sophie's room to share soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment