Monday, February 18, 2013

Super Fun & "Busy" Weekend

We have really had a great past couple of days.  So nice for everyone to be well & not worry about anyone being sick.  

Friday was a teacher in service day, so Heidi got out of school early.  The babies loved having her home with us.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous, so we spent most of the afternoon outside.  One of our neighbors was having a building torn down, so they really enjoyed watching that.  That's what they are doing in this picture.... and eating pop-cycles :)!
 Friday night we rode to Troy with our friends Whitney and Emmie Kate.  I have never eaten at The Half Shell and always wanted to, so we ate there and then had too good of a time in Walmart LOL!
 Emmie Kate and Heidi Bug.....
 These two girlies are so much alike it isn't funny.  We were waiting on the check for a while, so of course their little 2 year old minds got tired of waiting patiently LOL... so they played with the caution sign right beside us. 

 One of the guys that work there brought another sign out just so they would have two.


I was trying to get a picture of Heidi laughing hysterically at them, but she was laughing so hard that she had to prop her hand on her head to keep it from hitting the table haha!



 And then she got busy on her ipod.......  (btw that was a great investment for her)





 They kept taking turns showing me their teeth HAHA.....

 I Love Heidi and Whitney's face in this one.... Heidi was going to town on that hula hoop!!!
 Of course my kids cannot see a Walmart trip being complete without an icee.  Thankfully that Walmart had some.
 Undoubtedly Sophie had such a good time that she slept way too hard and woke up with the craziest hair ever.  It seriously looked like she had stuck her finger in a socket or I had did a big over tease to it.  No joke.... it stayed like that ALL day!!
 
 Saturday morning was great.  Once everyone got up, the babies and I cooked grits and eggs.  I am so thankful they are interested in helping me cook.  I would love for them to cook me a delicious meal one day :).
 Sophie wanted to learn to how to make koolaid.
 HAHA So after breakfast and such, I saw this on facebook and could not believe how perfect it was.  Some days I honestly feel like that is what the kids do.  Turns out Saturday was one of those days that I felt like that HA!
 They just were busy busy busy Saturday.  The house seriously looked like a tornado.  They went outside and played some, but it was soooo cold and the wind was blowing so bad that they didn't last long out there.

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy......
 They love playing dress up.
 I walked in the hall bathroom and much to my surprise it looked like it had been splatter painted pink.  They  had been coloring their barbies hair with this kit they got for Christmas and Sophie (she admitted it haha) took her barbie after each spray and shook her as hard as she could.  Thankfully a magic eraser got it up and the bathroom got a good cleaning because of it.






 HAHA so my mom and I were sitting on the couch and I opened up my pictures and had like a gazillion of facetime shots from Heidi and Uncle KyKy LOL... they cracked us up.  Had to share at least one....

 The girls even decided to make their own "house" under one of our counters haha.  They had blankets, pillows, an orange, and popcorn.  I told you they were busy busy.
 And this is Soph the Spider Monkey..... her brother taught her how to do this and open the fridge. 
 Saturday night we went to our friends, The Tisdales' house :)!!!  Kayla and I like to cook new Pinterest recipes :)!!  Since she is pregnant I told her to pick the one we try.  She picked a Baked Taco Dish and it was rather yummy.

Heidi went with MeMe to her cousins pageant & Soph was snoozing on Kayla's couch, so it was just the boys at the table :).
 Love how Instagram completely transforms a photo.
 I had a good feeling Karter would fall asleep on the way home, so I went ahead and bathed them before we left.


 So two great nights in a row with great friends :). 

I found this saying on facebook and had to share it.  I have several people that I love that are going through hard times, so this was perfect.
]

 Yesterday after church, the babies went to Papa & Nanas house and then Heidi & I went a little bit later.  They had lots of fun playing Hiding Go Seek outside :)..... I absolutely LOVE this picture of KyKy with them.  Karter's expression is so priceless. 
 Had to get some snap shots after church last night :)....

 KyKy and Sophie were acting like Dinosaurs LOL.....

After church we went to moms and had yummy Vegetable Soup.  I'd have to rank this weekend as a 12 out of 10 :)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment