Monday, February 4, 2013

Eventful Weekend.... Heidi- Flu, Now Soph & A Wedding

 Soooooo Heidi Bug joined the rest of her classmates and got the flu :(!!!  She really seemed "okay".... just like a terrible cold.  She had fever when she got up Friday morning and I knew something wasn't right.  Especially since I knew there were 11 classmates of her out Thursday with the flu. 

This was us waiting for Dr E to come in :)!!!! LOVEEEE this picture of us. 
 She loves her ipod :)!!!  It goes everywhere we go and she really takes great care of it.
 Okay.... I know this picture looks really pitiful and sad, but trust me..... they were fine and just mad that they got in trouble.  They were fighting so bad Friday afternoon that I finally was making them separate, and then I was like nope.... y'all got to sit next to one another and hold hands.... and I knew that wouldn't last long, so I said..... Now is the time for the "Be Sweet" shirt.  They HATED it!!!
 Actually they only hated it for a few minutes.  Once they finally listened to me as I was telling them they HAD to work together and not pull this way or that to "choke" the other one, they were okay with it. 

This is what I saw a few minutes later......

 As the sun was setting that evening, it created a beautiful sky.  All sorts of pink clouds.  Soph actually noticed it and ran inside to get all of us to come see it.
 This was our Heidi girl that night :(.....
 And Saturday morning...... her eyes were constantly running and puffy and she was sneezing like crazy.  I made her sanitize after each sneeze and I Clorox wiped and Lysoled everything I could think of multiple times.
 My cousin got married in Montgomery Saturday.  Kyle stayed home with Heidi, so Tyler, the babies and I took off to the wedding.  I thought the wedding started at 3:30, so I wanted to leave at 1:00 just to give me plenty of time because I wasn't exactly sure where we were going.  Well my sweet sweet brother got to my house at 1:40...... and I knew we would be pushing it to be there at 3:30.  We were walking up at 3:34.... and found out it was at 3:00 so we missed it all together :(!!!!  We did get to enjoy the reception.  It was so much fun!!!

My beautiful and handsome aunt and uncle..... AKA the bride's parents :)-----
 Sophie and Nana..... Love this picture:
 The most beautiful bride...... Brandi
 We had lots of fun taking silly pictures.....
 Love my Aunt Ruby :)!!!!
 HAHA This is my favorite...... both messages are more than true LOL!!!!
 HAHA This one cracks me up....
 Sophie was talking about dancing at the wedding Saturday morning before we even started getting ready for it. 






 HAHA I like this one too.......

 So anyway we had a wonderful time and got home at a decent hour :)!!!

Last night on our way home from church, Sophie said she felt sick..... next thing we knew she threw up EVERYWHERE!!!! I mean EVERYWHERE!!!!  I was soooo thankful Kyle was home.  We rushed home to get her cleaned up, the car, and the carseat.... and poor baby started running fever :(!!!!  She had a fever and the chills so kept whining that she was "freezing".....
 My mom brought Heidi home since we needed to come home and clean up Sophie and she wanted me and Babee... back and forth.  She just couldn't get comfortable.  She finally did... and this is the picture I got.....
 Poor Baby Girl ran fever ALL night.  She is a sick little miss :(!!!  I am pretty sure it is the flu again, but I know there is nothing they can do for her since she just had it before Christmas and she had to fight it off. 

All she is wanting to do is lay around.... which you all know that is SOOOOOO not Sophie's demeanor.  She is walking around some now that the tylenol is kicking in.

Now just praying Karter doesn't get it.  Heidi had to stay out of school today too (per Dr) and should be able to go back tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment