Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Merry Christmas!!! :-))))))

 Okay so I am sure you are thinking.... WHAT??? It is February 20th.... and a Christmas post?  Well one of my loyal blog followers pointed out that I never did a Christmas blog and sure enough I somehow missed that one?  I feel like it was one of the ones that I worked on and then it was erased. (When I was having so much trouble with that happening). 

I wanted to be sure to capture our wonderful Christmas, so this is a short version of a little bit here and there :)!!! 

ENJOY!

We had Christmas at my Dad & Yana's a few days before Christmas :)!!  Soph was still a little sick :(  that's why she isn't smiling in the picture above of her and her Daddy.

Heidi got a Lava Lamp and LOVES it.  Kyle always had several in his room growing up.


 They love Heidi's new chair for her room :)!!  You can tell in Sophie's eyes that she wasn't her normal 150% self.
 I am in a state of panic because I cannot find the gazillion pictures I took on my cell phone.  Since I thought I had already transferred them to the computer and blogged about it, I deleted them from my phone :(!!!!  I guess I will try to retrieve them from facebook.

Christmas Eve we always gather at Kyle's parents.  MeMe and Sophie Girl look like they were really enjoying somebody's gift :)????

 We all loved MeMe's blanket Leigh Ann & Jon Wesley gave her.  Don't you love their matching outfits :)???  MeMe's early gift to them :).  (Heidi's pants were too short, that's why she has on different pants, but they all have on the same shirt).

 Karter was so fun at Christmas.  He would be just as happy with only 1 toy.  He took each gift that he opened and played with it and enjoyed it until we told him he had more to open.


 So thankful Kyle was home this Christmas :)!  We had a wonderful Christmas morning.  When Heidi was born our families started a tradition of coming over, seeing what all the kiddos got, and cooking breakfast together.  I LOVE IT!!!  Such wonderful memories we will always have of every Christmas morning.


 That big thing behind Heidi is her new tumbling mat. 



 Heidi was SOOOO excited that she got an ipod :)!!  We saved it until very last for her to open because we knew she would put everything else down and be hooked on it.  We were right LOL!


 They all got monogrammed Bible covers.  I guess I didn't get one of Sophie holding hers up.
 Babee's big greeting when she got there......
 Kyro loved his new shirt :)!!!  Since he has shaved he hasn't worn it again LOL.  My friend Kayla found it on Amazon and as soon as she told me about it I went online to order it :).

 Christmas afternoon we went to Babee's house. 
 The kiddos got a new playset that they LOVE.  (Soph fell asleep on the way out there, so that's why she isn't in the pictures..... we could not wake her up).




 She had mentioned to KyKy about wanting the "The Hunter's Game" (isn't that the movie???) barbie.  He surprised her and ordered it.
 Giving Babee a hug after opening one of her gifts.....

I wish I could find those other pictures :(..... I have so many more.  With or without all the pictures, we had a FABULOUS Christmas and have so much to be thankful for. 

I hope you enjoyed this post although it was almost 2 months later.  :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment