Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Date Night

 Last night Kyle took me out for Valentine's :)!  The weather was so yucky that I almost backed out.  I am a home body & when it rains, I'd much rather be at home curled up with popcorn and watching a Netflix movie.  I decided to step out and go ahead and go and enjoy the evening :)!! 

The kiddos stayed at Papa & Nanas and then MeMe got them when she got off and brought them home and had them bathed and in bed when we got home :)!! LOVE GRANDPARENTS! 

I LOVE it when I get pictures of the kiddos if I am not with them.  They always make me smile.  Dad was sending these while Kyle and I were eating dinner and we both just looked and smiled and talked about them :)!!  Amazing how different our conversations are now compared to before kids.


 Baby Girl's favorite part about helping someone cook is getting to "ick" (as she says... aka Lick) the spoon or beater.

 These really made us smile :)!.....
 HAHA And then he sent this one.... cracked us up.  They are not fans at all of bad weather or thunder. 
 Just to show how wet and messy it was.... this is a picture of my boot just from the car to inside. 
 We got to Dothan about 540 and noticed the movie started at 620 instead of 7 something as we had thought.  So that didn't give us much time for Dinner, so we ate at Logan's which is right at the theater.  It was really good too.  And fast.  We made it in plenty of time.

We watched Identity Thief because the previews for it looked hilarious.  I would not recommend it.  The language was AWFUL!  There was an elderly couple in front of us that got up and left and no joke Kyle looked at me and asked if I wanted to and we almost did.  It started getting better when he asked, so we finished it.  The ending was pretty good. 

Heidi told us before we left to do the photo booth again, but it was out of order.  Boo!!!

Instead we did a self portrait out in the rain at Lowe's. 
Thankful I didn't let a little rain ruin our night.  We really had a great time and I am so thankful that we are still able to laugh and enjoy each others company still almost 13 years later.  I told Kyle the other night that he has now been a part of my life for 1/2 my life.  I am 28 and we started hanging out when I was 14.  Kind of amazing.  Best friends then and best friends now.  LOVE MY VALENTINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment