Thursday, February 7, 2013

HBD Gmama & A Sick Household

 Doesn't that picture of Sophie make you smile?  She is so goofy LOL! 

Tuesday night our family went out to celebrate my Grandmother's 76 birthday!  WOW!! 76!!  How awesome???  She is genuinely sweet inside and out & a great Godly role model.  I am so thankful that she lives with my Dad and Yana.  We get to spend so much time with her and those moments I will cherish forever.


 She was such a good sport :)!! 
 This is my cousin's baby girl, Kaleigh.  She did not like that big hat on Grandmama. HA!

 That night Karter stayed with Kyle's mom and he started running fever.  He ran it on and off all day yesterday and woke up with a light one this morning.  He and I been feeling ROUGH!!!  It is soooo not like me to lay around, but that is all I want to do.  Like my eyes feel so tired and heavy and I am so congested :(!!!  So after I made copies yesterday morning, he and I crawled in the bed and stayed there most of the afternoon.  Me and Kman couldn't even get up to go with Kyro to get Heidi from school. 

THANK GOD for wonderful Grandparents :)!!!  Sophie wanted to go to Babee's, so she stayed with her.  Kyle said Heidi asked him, "Where is Sophie going?" and he told her... and he said she said, "Well ugh.... I hope y'all don't think I am staying HERE and getting sick again.  I'm staying at Papa and Nana's." HAHA!!!  So she did.  I am so thankful for our parents.  I HATE being sick, but it allowed me to just lay around like my body was telling me to do.

Kyle is pretty wonderful himself :)!!! He is a good caregiver.  Yesterday morning he braided Sophie's hair.  He did such a fabulous job too!!  I told him I had no idea he knew how to braid and he said he couldn't let me know all his secrets LOL!

 Okay.... so I forgot to show you Sophie's eye the other day.  Like A+ parents, Monday afternoon we let Karter and Heidi play with sticks and they would stick them in the fire, get them really hot and then draw on the sidewalk with it.  Well I had just told Kyle how dangerous that was and we needed to get them from them before someone got hurt.  In that next second Heidi accidentally touched Sophie's eye with the hot part :(!!!!  OUCH!!!

Of course it burnt it and could have been so bad.  Can you see it? Above her right eye.
 I had her close her eyes to try to get a better picture.  It is very scabby today, but she said Babee put some medicine on it :)!
 This was my Karter Man yesterday.....

 He would just lay around on me..... I have to admit.... he and I both enjoyed it :)!!!  I am NOT a napper, but he and I snuggled soooo good and I got me a good little nap.
 While Kman and I were in the bed Kyle put up the kids new shower curtain :)!!! I LOVE it!!!  Ordered it from Zulily.  I had to find something to go with the already green walls.  I am so proud of it :)!!!
Last night while Kyle went to church to help cut up the meat for the Wild Game Banquet, Kman and I enjoyed more Mommy/Son time :)!!  I managed to play around with my blog a lot while lounging in the recliner.  Hope you like the new look for Valentine's :)!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment