Monday, February 10, 2014

Parties, Baptism, Silly Pics & More...

 I have had a lot going on, so did not blog my random pictures last week.  So buckle your seatbelts and enjoy the random ride.....

Kman's cute hair during bath time one night at Papa & Nana's.
 Saturday was a week ago Heidi & Kman had parties that the time overlapped, so mom took Heidi to hers and I took the babies to Karter's.  He got to wear his "favorite character" to this party.... so he went as Sully :)!!

 My sweet kiddos on the way to church Sunday before last.... (& Yes.... real 4 year old boys can sit in pink seats and feel masculine :) )....


 That afternoon we were witnesses to Kyle's grandmother getting baptized.  When she got married she converted from Methodist to Baptist.  It was beautiful.  Because she can't get around real good, we did it at the Wellness Center and used the handicap contraption.  Very neat.


Pretty girls as we watched BeBe....
KyKy's silly snap chat of Soph after church haha...

They love their Uncle KyKy

This was cute to me.... because we all know when we get "old" we have to always go to the beauty shop :)
 Kman and I being silly one night.....


 ..... and if y'all have not tried these salads, they are really amazing.  This one had a little kick to it... but there was seriously not a bite left in my bowl.  It was that good.

Karter told me to smile LOL!
 Okay.... I am "that" mom that completely miss read the note that was sent home with us about the letter of the week after not being in preschool for several days because of the ice storm.  SO we went be-bopping in with an "s" object... Sit and Spin..... he wasn't too happy when I picked him up.  He said, "Mama..... the Sit N Spin doesn't start with an M".....
 So the rest of the week we got it right.....

Marshmellow gun & Marshmellows....

Mirror
One of Sophie's many drawings....

Beautiful Heidi
She loves helping Grandmama check her blood sugar.....
 Here is a video of her helping her:

 This past Tuesday my Grandmother turned a young 77 :)!!  We celebrated Monday night at the Mexican Restaurant.  The kiddos and I were in the car playing while we we were waiting to go in...


 This woman is sooooo amazingly beautiful inside and out.  I love her to pieces!
 

Love this picture of her
We got home late several nights last week and one of the nights I checked the mail and found that Brayden had drew each one a picture and mailed them to them.  They were so excited to each have their own mail.  So we sent him back this thank you video :)....


Kyle got in late Thursday afternoon....
 Saturday the kids played outside most all day.  Mom and I sat outside and watched them... and had some company to join :).... then the kiddos went across the fence to Trey's house and played with he and Madelyn.  They had so much fun.


 When they got home, they got baths and then we headed to The Messers for supper.....
Loved how Hank & Sophie were hanging on to each other

My little man yesterday morning before church.... growny self with his legs crossed :)

The girls before church
Afternoon fun of tball :)!!


And leaving you with a couple Sophie videos.  I'm not real sure how she even knows the name "Miley Cyrus"... but she has picked it up from somewhere.... and yes.... I still watch the "Toyia" video and laugh every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment