Thursday, March 13, 2014

Popcorn, Jello, Racing, & Fun

 Sophie and Karter seem to find something to fight about everyday in the school line.  I even have them separated in the car and they still fight.   So I got "smart" Tuesday and popped some popcorn and gave them each a bowl to eat while we waited.  We usually always (unless it is too cold) have the windows down while we wait.... that way not only I, but everyone can enjoy hearing them fight *ha*!  Anyway, I happened to glance in my side mirror and noticed popcorn FLYING out of Sophie's window and the lady in the car behind me dying out laughing.  Thankfully she only got a few good throws before I noticed and quickly rolled her window up.  I snapped this picture on our way out of the school line.... I do apologize to the car that thought I was taking a picture of them :)......


 The kids had another fun day playing with Trey and eating Popcicles :)!
 It started sprinkling some, so I had the kids come home so I could start on supper and Heidi do her homework.  I downloaded snap chat on her ipod so that she could do it with me and Kyle and a few of our family and friends.  Cracks me up......
 Mom came over for supper.... I sauteed squash and zucchini..... it was SO delish!  And also did one of Moms dishes she used to do when we were growing up.  
Fry up your hamburger steaks as usual, put them on a paper towel to dry and pour the grease out.  Then add (do not wash the pan) a can of cream of mushroom soup and a can of water.  Mix well together and then add the hamburger patties back to it and just simmer.  It really is so yummy!
 After supper I talked Mom into going around the block with us since it had stopped sprinkling. 
Heidi rode her bike and the babies ran majority of the way again.
 Mom left when we got back and the kiddos and I stayed outside and played a while longer. 

 They LOVE racing and playing......

Hard to tell in this picture, but there was a clip in his hair that his sisters put in.
 We came in, had baths, did our family devotion, prayer time, and night time story.  I started letting them take turns picking out a bed time story to read each night after our devotion.  It's been really nice :)!  Just our little routine.  Usually once we do that, Heidi gets on the couch and the babies and I rock.  Well..... Sophie decided she wanted to lay with Big Sis :)!!  Although I felt abandoned (just kidding), it really was sweet.

 Heidi sent me a few snap chats haha.....


She was proud Sophie wanted her.
 Yesterday morning Sophie and I had a breakfast date and then did a little grocery shopping :).
My pretty date!

 She loves loves LOVES jello..... so instead of steadily buying the little packets, I told her we would buy a box and make our own.  She had a lot of fun making it. 


.... and I think this picture shows why it is hers and only hers LOL!
 I sent some pictures to Kyle of her making it.... and this is part of why I love him.... he is always making me laugh.....
You know how I said they can't seem to get along in the school line???  I did a video yesterday to show it.... they were actually fighting over a toothpick.... yep you saw right.... A TOOTHPICK! 
Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment